Interview at Loma Linda University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oschrndz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at Loma Linda University in December.
Anyone else here scheduled for an interview?
For those that have interviewed at Loma Linda-Would you mind sharing some feedback on the interview process?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

wow already? i just got my email to fill out the secondary application, ptcas sent my app out november 2nd

I have an interview there in december too!! I was looking for questions they ask as well. Mine is on the 6th, when is yours?

Members don't see this ad :)
wow already? i just got my email to fill out the secondary application, ptcas sent my app out november 2nd
Yeah, I was notified about a month ago. I submitted my application around October.

I have an interview there in december too!! I was looking for questions they ask as well. Mine is on the 6th, when is yours?
Awesome! My interview is also on December 6. Good luck! :)
I just remembered that the PT from the medical clinic I volunteer at interviewed there, I will be asking her.

I just intervied today as well for the dpt program. they said end of december for notification of acceptance. I have heard they may let you know sooner if you are accepted as opposed to declined. If anyone is accepted will you post please?

just got accepted to Loma Linda DPT Program 2013! Has anyone else heard yet? Where else have you applied?

Congratulations on the acceptance... I just got an email yesterday with an invitation to interview in February

DPT2013 I'll be joining you. I found the beginning of January that I was accepted also, cannot wait to start. Good luck to everyone on upcoming interviews.

What questions did they ask in the interview? Thanks!!