Interview at Western University in Pomona

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smostajabian0

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Western University in Pomona...What percent of people who are interviewed get acceptance?

Members don't see this ad.

If I had to venture a guess, something between thirty to fifty percent of people with interviews are accepted.

Does anyone know what is included in the interview? Is it a group interview or one-by-one interview? Does it have writing exam in the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what is included in the interview? Is it a group interview or one-by-one interview? Does it have writing exam in the interview?

It's 1-on-1. You have a school tour either before or after the interview depending on which group you're in. Both are short, and the interview should be rather relaxing.

Yeah there's only one interview, and it doesn't last more than 20 minutes. It's really chill but having only one interview means that you have only one shot, so don't blow it. :D

Yep, you can't go over the 20-25 min block either. They actually keep time. Mine was closed file.

Don't get the lady from Africa... She asked me a diversity question and i answered it based of being from Washington State... Then she goes on talking about all those embassy's (DC)... Whats sad is earlier i was talking about research at WSU... IThe interviewers will not be very prepared and will be going through your application in front of you. After the interview most people seemed to say their interviewer was not prepared.

And I just got rejected! meh...