Interview dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dalaln

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How late in the application process can you be offered an interview? I am sure it depends on each school..so more specifically how late does NOVA offer interviews?

Thankks in advance !!

Members don't see this ad.

They will keep holding interview dates until their class is filled I believe.

Members don't see this ad :)
i talked to dr. bacigalupi last week and he told me their class is already full but he expects around 7-10 people to drop their spots to go to other schools. i think he said they'll still hold interviews though for the waitlist and it shouldn't take long for them to invite you. he said it usually takes 3-4 days for them to get back to you after you submit the supplemental application.

i talked to dr. bacigalupi last week and he told me their class is already full but he expects around 7-10 people to drop their spots to go to other schools. i think he said they'll still hold interviews though for the waitlist and it shouldn't take long for them to invite you. he said it usually takes 3-4 days for them to get back to you after you submit the supplemental application.

Are they actually full? Some people are saying that they are still accepting people.

Are they actually full? Some people are saying that they are still accepting people.

I got into nova!

OAT: 330 aa, 310 ts
GPA: 3.4

This was posted on another thread today. I don't know whether they are being pickier or giving out fewer interviews, who knows.

I'm sure some less qualified people are being offered waiting list spots too.

How late in the application process can you be offered an interview? I am sure it depends on each school..so more specifically how late does NOVA offer interviews?

Thankks in advance !!

SCCO is completely full, but they are still going to have interviews all the way till the end of June for spots on the waiting list.

At this point, I think Midwestern and MCPHS are the only ones with alot of seats open.

SCCO is completely full, but they are still going to have interviews all the way till the end of June for spots on the waiting list.

At this point, I think Midwestern and MCPHS are the only ones with alot of seats open.

Rso, iaupr, western and nova should be open.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I got into nova!

OAT: 330 aa, 310 ts
GPA: 3.4

This was posted on another thread today. I don't know whether they are being pickier or giving out fewer interviews, who knows.

I'm sure some less qualified people are being offered waiting list spots too.

You're going to enjoy it! My friend really likes it there. Good luck!