Interview Dress

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmRx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im sure this has been done 100 times, but does anyone have dress advice for interviews (particularly females?)?? I went today and purchased a suit at foley's (like famous barr or dillard's). It is brown with pen stripes. The foley's sales person said it fit me well, and I liked it alot until I went to this other more up-scale store to get a shirt to go underneath it. The sales lady there basically told me it was a piece of crap. She said she dresses news casters and lots of professionals (lawyers, dr's). She tried to sell me a really nice suit, that I was not comfortable in at all, and that cost 2x what the brown one did (she was VERY pushy). Anyway, now that I am home with the brown suit... Im doubting it... thinking maybe I should have gone with the safe choice of black or blue. I just wanted to be a bit more different, and stand out from the others... but not too much!!! HELP! :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.