Interview experience thread?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopeful_derm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I figured I might throw out the idea of starting this thread, because I'm pretty sure it doesn't currently exist. I know there is the interview feedback page, but most of those questions seem pretty outdated- most schools hardly have any feedback from the last two years at all. And some people will post in MDapps or the school specific-threads, but the responses get lost in the bulk of replies there. I myself and other users have posted in school-specific threads asking for peoples' interview experiences; not necessarily specific questions ask, but feedback on how the day went, their thoughts on the day, and any suggestions/advice for future interviews. A lot of these posts go un-answered if their in the midst of people concerned with other aspects of the application process. If anyone comes across this thread and wants to post the school they interviewed at and their commentary, it might be helpful to a lot of others. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.