Interview Impressions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nine99

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone want to start with interview/general impressions of programs while we wait (this year or even past years)? There don't seem to be any recent threads on the topic and it might help people to get some different points of view.

Members don't see this ad.

Privacy is always a concern on these forums, I am happy to repost any impressions if people prefer to PM them to me to preserve privacy

EDIT: I've been getting a couple of PMs so I should clarify. I am happy to take PMs from students currently on the interview trail on residency reviews/interview impressions and I will repost them to preserve privacy. I unfortunately do not have a running tally of interview impressions to share currently.

Last edited:
Anyone want to start with interview/general impressions of programs while we wait (this year or even past years)? There don't seem to be any recent threads on the topic and it might help people to get some different points of view.

Sadly, bc there are so few Dermatology programs it's hard to discuss them in a way without giving up some anonymity, since on SDN everyone has to have their own user login. Not that it matters, bc no matter how bad the program is (and yes, there are bad ones), they all know applicants won't "not rank" places, like you can in other specialties.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Sadly, bc there are so few Dermatology programs it's hard to discuss them in a way without giving up some anonymity, since on SDN everyone has to have their own user login. Not that it matters, bc no matter how bad the program is, they all know applicants won't "not rank" places, like you can in other specialties.

Unfortunate and agree

Reactions: 1 user