Interview invite timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jetsfan1234

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long after you submit a secondary can you expect to get an interview? I was complete at most schools around mid-August - mid-September. Should I expect most of the invites to come in the next month or so, or do some schools take while to extend invites? I'm a pretty cookie cutter applicant fwiw.

Members don't see this ad.

How long after you submit a secondary can you expect to get an interview? I was complete at most schools around mid-August - mid-September. Should I expect most of the invites to come in the next month or so, or do some schools take while to extend invites? I'm a pretty cookie cutter applicant fwiw.

I'm in the same boat as you. [Complete Mid Aug] I got two II from state schools so far. But nothing else but a few rejections from my reaches. Good luck! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the same boat as you. [Complete Mid Aug] I got two II from state schools so far. But nothing else but a few rejections from my reaches. Good luck! :luck:

Same here too. Just how it goes I guess.