Interview invites FM in Dec - Jan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rakotork

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I'm an IMG, need visa, 200+/220+/pass/step 3 low pass. I've applied to 100 programs, got 1 i/v and 13 rejections so far. Other programs keep silent even after my follow-up letters.
My question - is there still any hope of getting invites in December and January?

Maybe someone from previous years can say something encouraging? :)

Thank you for your responses!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys!
I'm an IMG, need visa, 200+/220+/pass/step 3 low pass. I've applied to 100 programs, got 1 i/v and 13 rejections so far. Other programs keep silent even after my follow-up letters.
My question - is there still any hope of getting invites in December and January?

Maybe someone from previous years can say something encouraging? :)

Thank you for your responses!

Can't comment on how IMG status may affect this but I've had some invites in Dec. so far.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not an IMG but I got an invite as late as yesterday! So I certainly don't think the invitation doors are completely closed...If you're interested in a program, I would consider (I know this is controversial), sending an e-mail to the PC's that you're still interested and why. If they have a cancelation, they might consider opening up the invitation to you...just a thought...

Reactions: 1 user