Interview On 19th sept 2013 for Eastman Institute of oral health for AEGD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssddr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview scheduled on 19th Sept 13 for AEGD program . Anyone travelling form India to attend interview.

Also please suggest any hotel near by to stay.

Members don't see this ad.

Why it is so difficult to communicate with Mona Fine !

Is it too late to apply for the program. Thanks. Good luck !

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview scheduled on 19th Sept 13 for AEGD program . Anyone travelling form India to attend interview.

Hi,
Congrats.How was the interview? what stats do they look for approx? Did u apply from India?
Please advise.Thanks

Hi,
Congrats.How was the interview? what stats do they look for approx? Did u apply from India?
Please advise.Thanks

Hi

Yes I applied from India. I got my interview rescheduled on 23rd oct. So I have no idea what are they looking for this time.

I would like to ask some one who is done with interview. Any suggestions please.

Thanks ! I managed to contact Mona fine. Thanks for wishes , I guess helped me.

Any update for us that got interviewed on the 19th??

Can any one help me in providing with the prospects of doing Orofacial pain /TMJ program from University of Rochester ?

i think so,Is it too late to apply for the program. Thanks. Good luck !
ubxLTb

Can any one help me in providing with the prospects of doing Orofacial pain /TMJ program from University of Rochester ?
there is a better program of similar nature at Rutgers and UCLA as well

Hey hi! Did you get thru your interview for AEGD two years back in Eastman Institute?

Reactions: 1 user
Hey hi! Did you get thru your interview for AEGD two years back in Eastman Institute?
Hi !
I did not get any reply from AEGD, But I got through OFP and I will hopefully graduate next year!

there is a better program of similar nature at Rutgers and UCLA as well
Yes I agree ! They are very proactively working in this program ! Can anyone suggest any prospects after graduating from this program !!!

Hi !
I did not get any reply from AEGD, But I got through OFP and I will hopefully graduate next year!
Hey there. I am applying to AEGD for 2019.. can u please guide me about anything that u would wanna guide a new comer about? I would be very thankful. I m just starting the process. Will register for TOEFL now

Sent from my Lenovo K53a48 using SDN mobile