Interview with PhysAssist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted632431

I am interviewing with PhysAssist soon, and I was wondering how the interview is. Do they ask you general behavioral questions or more medical knowledge-based questions? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I did the video interview, I remember questions like:

What does a scribe do?
What is an aspect of medicine that you find fascinating?
Describe a time when you had to work under pressure. How did you handle it? (in retrospect I wish I had said that I really don't work well unless I'm under pressure. Because that's totally true).

I do not remember being asked questions concerning medical knowledge.

Reactions: 1 user
I just had the Skype interview last week. It went well and I was given an email to contact and notify that I'm ready to move forward with the employment process.

Does it usually take this long to get a reply back? I was pretty confident that I was strong candidate and that I'd be hired? Will they eventually respond? How long should I wait until emailing the person again?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just had the Skype interview last week. It went well and I was given an email to contact and notify that I'm ready to move forward with the employment process.

Does it usually take this long to get a reply back? I was pretty confident that I was strong candidate and that I'd be hired? Will they eventually respond? How long should I wait until emailing the person again?

Never hurts to send in a follow up E-mail to check in. I did it multiple times for my scribe employment (not with PhysAssist).

@Hospitalized. Shall I send one this weekend? Keep in mind, it's been a week since I sent the email. Someone told me I should wait 3-14 business days for a response before sending a followup email?