Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

philayboy2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend has and interview with Jefferson University, on Wednesday the 22. As of now it does not seem like she will be able to attend unless the situation pans out. Would it look bad to reschedule? Should she reschedule, or just cancel? Her understanding is if she was to attempt and reschedule it will look bad on her and they won't bother giving her another appointment. Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

This is not an uncommon thing, and medical schools are used to dealing with it.

Members don't see this ad :)
My girlfriend has and interview with Jefferson University, on Wednesday the 22. As of now it does not seem like she will be able to attend unless the situation pans out. Would it look bad to reschedule? Should she reschedule, or just cancel? Her understanding is if she was to attempt and reschedule it will look bad on her and they won't bother giving her another appointment. Any thoughts?

reschedule but tell her that it will look bad if she is not able to make the "rescheduled" interview date. good luck!

I had to reschedule twice with my current school.