Interviewing later in the season at rolling admission schools. How late is too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boltedbicorne

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering when it becomes significantly disadvantageous to interview at a rolling admissions school and how late is it too late for it to be worthwhile? For example, let's say a school that has rolling admissions starts interviewing in early september and I get an interview in late october, is worth going to that interview or would the chances of being accepted be very slim? What about november? I'm at a point where I have received multiple interviews, but due to the expenses it's hard to go to all of them. some of the schools I have interviews at later in the season are rolling like in the example I mentioned, so I'm pretty curious about this, as it'd really help me budget my time.

Members don't see this ad.

You need to attend every interview until you have an acceptance in hand. I completely understand your situation (financial and otherwise), but you picked a very expensive endeavor to see to completion. Bite that bullet and interview regardless of the time of year.

Reactions: 1 users