Interviews ALREADY?!?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopperPlopper

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wasn't expecting it to come so soon! But already have interviews for Baylor and San Antonio! Hope it's a good sign! :love::love::love::love:

When do you think Houston and the other school will jump on the boat??

Members don't see this ad.

I have one for San Antonio. Still waiting for Houston. They still haven't said they received it yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
For kicks and giggles, yeah I did! haha.

Hope they give full rides otherwise I could never afford it! haha

with those stats. >3.9 and 24 DAT. you're in. Compared to their stats in the 2012 ADEA guidebook. ahha
you can be part of their 40 or less person class :p.

For those who already got interview invites from Texas dental schools, are you guys Texas residents?

thanks and good luck!!

if anyone else lands interviews, please post where, when, what batch, etc! Thanks!

Cheers!

Just got an interview to Baylor College of Dentistry

oGPA 3.37
sGPA 3.39
DAT
AA 23
TS 24
PAT 24

Application Mail_out Date: May 31

Texas Resident

Just got an interview to Baylor College of Dentistry

oGPA 3.37
sGPA 3.39
DAT
AA 23
TS 24
PAT 24

Application Mail_out Date: May 31

Texas Resident

I think you are one of the first ones to get an interview so far.

Add these bad boys to the sticky thread if you haven't. Congrats, by the way.

Add these bad boys to the sticky thread if you haven't. Congrats, by the way.

I'm new, so I don't know what this means. :confused: haha. Should I go coat some string with honey to make it sticky? lol :laugh::laugh:

---

My mail out date was June 22 but my letters didn't all get there until July 2. :p

And yeah!

OTHER PEOPLE : Post your interview dates and stats and keep us updated! :)

Hey guys,

Just curious, if I interviewed with all three Texas dental schools before October, what are my chances of getting into any one of them? assuming I had decent interviews...?
Has anyone not got accepted into any after interviewing with all three schools in the past?