Interviews? or acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPT hopeful

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have applied to UMDNJ-newark, UMDNJ-stratford, LIU-brooklyn, Touro-manhattan, Thomas Jefferson and Temple.

Has anyone received interviews or acceptances to any of these schools?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

applied to Thomas jeff. but didn't hear anything yet... I'm freaking, when I see all those people getting in already and having interviews..
Good Luck

Tosh.o lol relax about TJU. I applied to TJU also. We probably wont hear from them until March or April.

OP- I was with the second group (there have been only 2 so far not another round of interviews until January I think) of interviews for Temple and some people on here that was with the first group already got acceptance letters....Dr. Carp said I will not hear for another week or so.

I was accepted to Touro-Bay Shore. What made you want to apply to Manhattan, may I ask. They dont have cadaver labs.

Members don't see this ad :)
manhattan choice was more convenient for me. I know they dont have cadavers but It just works better for me. from what ive heard bayshore has a lot of satisfied students.
good luck

manhattan choice was more convenient for me. I know they dont have cadavers but It just works better for me. from what ive heard bayshore has a lot of satisfied students.
good luck

Oh wow thank you. I didn't know if Manhattan or Bay Shore had the same tuition. Maybe I should have applied to Manhattan also....who knows..good luck to you as well. Thanks for reinforcing my decision to send in my deposit to Touro, Im glad to hear stuff like this

jbizzle - I hope so, I applied to 12 schools in the beginning of October and didn't hear from any of them yet. Well, I got the emails that my application was received but nothing serious yet. I just found this website today and seeing all you guys getting accepted makes me little worried...

tosh-from wat i hear nov and dec are big for interview notifications and dec jan feb are big with acceptance letters. most are rolling admissions so if u applied in october dont stress yet. It never hurts to call and talk to the secretaries at each school-some are willing to give you a timeline others are secretive

DPT - I think that's what I'm going to do tomorrow, make few phone call to my top schools and see what they have to say. I really hope this whole process would be over by now.. I'm starting to lose my hair at much faster rate lol

Its definately a good idea to check up on your application. Most of the schools are pretty helpful. I only had one school give me an attitude about calling.

Which Franklin Pierce did you apply to?

BBrocc- if you are asking me , I applied to the Arizona campus.

BBrocc- if you are asking me , I applied to the Arizona campus.

Yea I was, sorry. I find that the faculty at Franklin Pierce is extremely helpful. You wont have a problem with them. Definately give them a call. The individual at the NH campus has personally sent me updates. Most schools just send automated responses. I'm sure it will be the same for the AZ campus.

Ok, thanks a lot for advice, I'll definitely get that done first thing in the morning tomorrow.. I just hope to get in somewhere soon.

Interviews at AT Still, Western U, Franklin Pierce, NYU, Emory...SWEET! However, I will not be interviewing at AT Still.

nice! when are you interviewing? do you know anything specific about their program?

I actually already interviewed. I got a phone call and was asked to interview as soon as possible so I did it 3 days after the call. I know a little about the program. The guy who interviewed me was so nice and the interview went so smooth and well. It was basically a relaxing coversation (that I killed haha). Did you interview already? Oh and I interviewed on November 19th.