interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I received an interview from St. Lukes today. Can anyone tell me about that program? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

UCONN today via email

Members don't see this ad :)
I will. Thanks

Cleveland Clinic 9/26 via e-mail

University of Chicago, 9/28 via e-mail.

Wash U via e-mail 9/29

Interview offer via email from Columbia University early last week (with 2 LORs, CAF, USMLE, and w/o PS.)

Members don't see this ad :)
DrLee when is your interview for UCONN? My interview is 10/28/03!

Dr. Nicki and Dr. Lee,
I was wondering where you went to school and what your stats are? I too applied to UConn but have not heard. Dr. Nicki, I know you go to AZCOM but did you take USMLE? Drlee, you are more of a mystery. Where did you go to school and what were your scores. Thank for your help. :)
drjdiz

i haven't scheduled my UCONN interview yet. i'll probably schedule it for the end of october as well. as for my history, i'm a student at Ross University and scored a 223/90 on USMLE Step 1. i have strong LOR's and have 2 publications. i wish everyone much luck in getting interviews...

i haven't scheduled my UCONN interview yet. i'll probably schedule it for the end of october as well. as for my history, i'm a student at Ross University and scored a 223/90 on USMLE Step 1. i have strong LOR's and have 2 publications. i wish everyone much luck in getting interviews...

Rush/Presbyterian/St. Luke's (Chicago), 10/1 via ERAS

Anyone Interview at Indiana University?

Drlee,
Thanks for replying. I got my interview invite to UConn today! It is one of my top choices because I am a CT native. Go Huskies.
Take care.
Drjdiz:clap:

US-IMG. U.Conn, U.Rochester, St.Josephs invites. Dissed by Rush, Cleveland Clinic.

Also a US-IMG. Also dissed by Rush. As well as wayne state and u. of florida. Invites to Albert Einstein NY and UConn so far. Also have a couple of transitional invites.

DrJdiz :clap:

Congrats on UCONN! Maybe I'll see you interview day! Sorry I did not reply right away. I did take the USMLE and I am taking step 2 in November. I have strong LOR (one from MAYO in MN and two other strong LOR). My file has been complete since Sept. 2nd and just waiting to hear from some more programs. Hopefully I will see you on the interview trail!!

Wayne state, SLU, Henry ford, UofChicago, Cleveland Clinic, Rush, Wash U over last 2 weeks.

U of Chicago, U of Michigan, VCW/MCV, and Wash U in last week.

Virginia Commonwealth via e-mail 10/1/03

Thomas Jefferson in Philly, 10/3 by email

Cook County, Chicago 10/3 email

got a letter in the mail from new york medical college today 10/4

Thomas Jefferson 10/2 by e-mail.....denied by the Clinic

Northwestern via email and phone call 10/6

Loyola via email 10/6

Interview offers: U Penn, Wayne State, Cleveland Clinic, Rush, Henry Ford, Thomas Jefferson U, Western Penn, Northwestern

Transitional year interviews: Albert Einstein in PA, West Sub in Chicago, Indiana Unviersity, St. Joseph's Chicago, Mercy in Pittsburgh

drsevo,

are you an american medical grad or an IMG?
congrats on the great interview invites!

just got Loyola U 10/6

Thanks drlee! I am an american grad, will get my M.D.

northwestern 10/6, phone call and email

loyola 10/6, email

Loyola 10/6 via e-mail

NY Medical college and U.Miami by mail 10/6. Only one LOR in so far.............so I am shocked. University of Miami!!!!!!!!!

Pitt via email 10/7

U of Pitt 10/7 email

MGH via email 10/8

CCH, Loyola and NU within the past week.....

UCLA 10/8 via email