Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elsaied

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Quick question- I submitted most of my secondaries within the last two weeks, when do you think I will receive invites (assuming I hopefully receive any)? What is the timeline like at this point? And once I do receive them, about when will the interviews actually take place?

Thanks! :love:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

Quick question- I submitted most of my secondaries within the last two weeks, when do you think I will receive invites (assuming I hopefully receive any)? What is the timeline like at this point? And once I do receive them, about when will the interviews actually take place?

Hmm... If I was a betting man, I would bet they would arrive between now and May sometime. If only I was a betting man.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone,

It really varies. One of mine was 4 days later. Another one was 1.5 months later and if I get more, then it'll be even longer for some. Hang in there!

I'll be nice. I guess what I was trying to say is that it's highly variable and no one can tell you really. It all depends on your stats, and what the schools are looking for.

So I guess my answer still applies. Anytime. A few days, a few months, who the f*ck knows?

Hey everyone,

Whenever you schedule them.

Hmm... If I was a betting man, I would bet they would arrive between now and May sometime. If only I was a betting man.

Lol :D

Seeing as most schools are interviewing now I would think it might take longer for them to review files now..... I would think at least 4-6 weeks until you should start to worry....

Could be sooner, could be later.....

So basically whenever the schools get around to it lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using SDN Mobile

I hope all new applicants pay very careful attention to this post. It's only September, for crying out loud! So pay attention to Wily and control the need for instant gratification.

I'll be nice. I guess what I was trying to say is that it's highly variable and no one can tell you really. It all depends on your stats, and what the schools are looking for.

So I guess my answer still applies. Anytime. A few days, a few months, who the f*ck knows?

I say 1-2 months for some schools to even get close to your file due to the amount of applicants. It will be even worse for schools that have 5k+ applicants.