Invega Trinza approved

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

F0nzie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
FDA approves first 3 month injectable antipsychotic. I have a good number of patients that will be happy to hear this news.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Wow that's awesome. I imagine that will become the inpatient drug of choice for quite a few patients

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow amazing! Once this becomes more common place (read: less prior auth documentation needed and improved access/samples) we'll be in a great spot.

"When does this go generic?" is my favorite drug rep question.

Reactions: 1 user
Is it me or have the drug dinner programs become less about education and learning what it can do compared to a bland and overt sales meetings with really crappy food?

I echo the post about longitudinal data. With Consta's delivery system and the issues with Sustenna under dosing, I am still nervous...

Wow that's awesome. I imagine that will become the inpatient drug of choice for quite a few patients
The issue is that before doing Trinza its recommended to get 4 doses of Sustenna. May be tough to get that documentation/records on some patients.

Reactions: 1 users