IRL WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I thought that was only if she found a wolf?
she said she would go back to being silenced once she left the ICU...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So DVMD said she wouldn't vote for anyone unless she was sure they were a wolf. DVMD, r u sure you still want to be lynching mad jack?

Oh, here's the role descriptions that I received, if anyone cares:

Attorney: You live on the misery of others. You might want to try to find out (on your own - no help from the mod) who might need use of your services.

Once I was given a case, I was given a new role description:

Divorce Attorney: You live on the misery of others. You might want to try to find out (on your own - no help from the mod) who is the upset ex, and then you can take down her abusive spouse and make a name for yourself.

Oh, here's the role descriptions that I received, if anyone cares:

Attorney: You live on the misery of others. You might want to try to find out (on your own - no help from the mod) who might need use of your services.

Once I was given a case, I was given a new role description:

Divorce Attorney: You live on the misery of others. You might want to try to find out (on your own - no help from the mod) who is the upset ex, and then you can take down her abusive spouse and make a name for yourself.
I am sorry but something is off with that. A direct quote was gotten by sobsob. I am calling bs. Post what it really is...

I'm a bit confused as she originally voted to lynch Allieh and then immediately unlynched her. That makes me feel like allieh came back a wolf but that she's more concerned with MJ at the moment. Or I might be reading it wrong :p

I am sorry but something is off with that. A direct quote was gotten by sobsob. I am calling bs. Post what it really is...
Looking at his rules, he did not say whether or not direct quoting was allowed or not. Editing is allowed, but direct quoting was neither stated as banned or not. Waiting for SOV's input before I paste into the thread so I don't get modkilled.

Members don't see this ad :)
"I'm sorry, but the President is unavailable now," his secretary says with a smile. You sigh, shrug, and begin to leave. Before you're out the door, her voice calls to you, "but I do have something you might be able to help a friend with." She goes on to tell you about the drama, abuse, cheating and generally horrible things that have happened in her good friend's relationship, and asks if you can help. You can't turn down a case this good, but you'll need to do a lot of leg work to get it going. Your role description has been changed for the duration of the case.

I don't know how to do anything except a normal quote. He never gave me the role description he gave you, in any way shape or form. It's a summary of my role, but not the role description I was given.

Anyway, I need to get back to class. All I know is we're losing out by lynching me before I can help jojo.

upload_2014-9-29_17-40-51.png

@StartingoverVet is posting screenshots of conversations allowed?
I figure anything can be faked....

If there is someone who wants to post a screenshot, there will be someone else who goes to the trouble of faking a screenshot.
I am all for the chaos, and for people going to extraordinary lengths to lie. It does my heart good.

Hell, I am pretty sure one of you will fake a video chat with me explaining your role soon. Good luck with that.

Reactions: 3 users
I figure anything can be faked....

If there is someone who wants to post a screenshot, there will be someone else who goes to the trouble of faking a screenshot.
I am all for the chaos, and for people going to extraordinary lengths to lie. It does my heart good.

Hell, I am pretty sure one of you will fake a video chat with me explaining your role soon. Good luck with that.
Untitled.png

Unpossible!

Reactions: 1 users
Just got home. Screenshot posting will basically ruin the game for anyone that isn't technically savvy or doesn't have the programs to shoop properly, it's a pretty sad way to play WW. I'll get you my screenshot in a second, this is ridiculous.

Just got home. Screenshot posting will basically ruin the game for anyone that isn't technically savvy or doesn't have the programs to shoop properly, it's a pretty sad way to play WW. I'll get you my screenshot in a second, this is ridiculous.
im pretty sure its mainly joking... i already faked a screen shot with nothing but MS Paint...

im pretty sure its mainly joking... i already faked a screen shot with nothing but MS Paint...
It would just be really annoying for me because I post from my smartphone 99% of the time, so even when I'm a villager I can't screenshot until I get on my Mac, and if I'm ever a wolf I'll be straight up screwed.

I was honestly joking when i made the suggestion, didn't think SOV would allow it :laugh:

I knew you would do it if allowed Jojo.... I was expecting the fake video from you though.

If you guys try to make a "villager test" out of screenshots I will disallow it for now. Everyone will have to "prepare" their screenshots for the next WW game though.

ps- I don't remember how to do a screen shot. WOuld have to look it up.

Let me see here. I'm not used to using Macs. Where is the print screen button... Let me get my glasses... I'm putting up a screenshot anyway, because screw this, I'm getting lynched one way or another.
7754.jpg

Now let me see here...

Screen Shot 2014-09-29 at 6.41.36 PM.png

There we are. See? Totally not a wolf. Role description totally matches. Now can we lynch STL on principle for having the worst logic in all of WW?

View attachment 185850
There we are. See? Totally not a wolf. Role description totally matches. Now can we lynch STL on principle for having the worst logic in all of WW?
Why would you post a screen shot of your role included in the same conversation as the head wolf? Are you bad at this or something?