IRL WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch gwengirl for now.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch Vote

Lissarae 1
(WZ)
GwenAsh 3 (jojo, BI, RM)

deadline 7pn.

Thank you for your votes.

Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF

gifstache.com_1060_1343176583.gif

Reactions: 1 user
##unlynch Gwen girl##

Who should we lynch then? Someone you have faith in is likely a wolf
I am sure that's the case with converts. I can tell you that Gwen will not get you a wolf though. Allieh was just cleared, I was attacked last night, Resolute mike was cleared early on, DVMD is likely not able to be converted with restrictions of her role (although that's not guaranteed), dyachei is definitely cleared, devyn can't even be lynched, LIS's role description states in it he can use his ability to avoid being attacked. That's 8/12. That leaves wildzoo who could reallocate roles, sns who fills out the seer triangle, yourself (who, you have to admit,has a fairly sketchy role if not a wolf), lissa, who could easily have been an auto convert... Hence my suspicions about you and lissa...

Members don't see this ad :)
I am sure that's the case with converts. I can tell you that Gwen will not get you a wolf though. Allieh was just cleared, I was attacked last night, Resolute mike was cleared early on, DVMD is likely not able to be converted with restrictions of her role (although that's not guaranteed), dyachei is definitely cleared, devyn can't even be lynched, LIS's role description states in it he can use his ability to avoid being attacked. That's 8/12. That leaves wildzoo who could reallocate roles, sns who fills out the seer triangle, yourself (who, you have to admit,has a fairly sketchy role if not a wolf), lissa, who could easily have been an auto convert... Hence my suspicions about you and lissa...
My bets are on Rojo and SnS right now.

Lissa honestly wouldn't surprise me either. I wonder what perks a wolf would get to be elected.
STL and I were both thinking it would be funny in the "Haha SOV is so evil he would totally do this" kind of way if the player who was elected CEO was an autoconvert

Actually I looked back through the thread and rojo's suggestions (ie let's revive cyndia) and voting history are atrocious

*****unlynxh Lisa lynch rojo******

You sent @Lissarae06 to the ICU.

Night 9 ends at 6am EST.

There are only 10 healthy players left in the game:

A -Polluting Chemical Company Inc.
1- @Gwenevre + @Ashgirl
3- @ResoluteMike

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
2- @WildZoo
4- @SummerTheLynx

D- The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.
1- @DVMDream
2- @devyn
3- @thedrjojo
3- @allieh8607

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc
<taken over by a hedge fund as a tax shelter?

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
1- @dyachei @brightimpressio
2- @LetItSnow
3- @shortnsweet

ICU
2- @VetAshley2117
4 - @lhmhtd
1- @Mad Jack
4- @Lissarae06 CEO

Jail/Dog Pound

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman
4- DocE & Chillbo <3, Ralph, the stoner, and head wolf.

1- Lupin21, office worker
4- hedgie, corporate raider
2- FFM, chairman of the board

You jerks. Lynching me while I was at work and couldn't defend myself

And WZ as a fellow board member I told you I couldn't be freaking converted as CEO. That's how i knew the board wasn't the wolf group. As CEO i lost my role as hot dog vendor and became the tie breaker. If I had to break a second tie I would be the one lynched.

And WZ as a fellow board member I told you I couldn't be freaking converted as CEO. That's how i knew the board wasn't the wolf group. As CEO i lost my role as hot dog vendor and became the tie breaker. If I had to break a second tie I would be the one lynched.
I am aware of what you said. But there was no way to verify it, and there's no way to verify your affiliation :shrug:

There are other ways of seering in this game. Like tracking for instance.

There are other ways of seering in this game. Like tracking for instance.
Which is really only reliable if we are sure there is only one wolf left, or if the tracker happens to catch someone in the act. SnS very well could have tracked you at some point in the game and not seen anything wolfy. But that doesn't actually mean anything other than you weren't doing the killing on that particular night.

Besides that, SnS is my lynch vote for tomorrow.

WZ and STL are prime conversion targets. Just sayin'...

WZ and STL are prime conversion targets. Just sayin'...
I'm pretty sure @Mad Jack was making sure I stayed alive so I would be around to support him if things went south. Why convert me when he could jut use me as his villager puppet? :lame:

And as for STL...he's the whole reason MJ was lynched yesterday

@DVMDream - can you investogate SnS tomorrow. If you find SnS is a wolf then obviously vote SnS, if not then vote allieh. If you investigated Rojo last night and he wasn't a wolf, please also voe devyn tomorrow...

Unless you're thinking someone was converted last night, in which case sure, it could be STL, just like it could be anyone else

While it's possible someone was converted (at any time, really), I do have some reason - but not definitive proof - to think that the wolf attack was blocked, instead. And, it appears to be supported by the write-up.

man, when you do this, you're usually a wolf. You may not be this time, but I don't think you're helping yourself

Ha. That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. I'm pretty sure the last time Rojo was a wolf he said something about how he wouldn't play that way as a wolf.

While it's possible someone was converted (at any time, really), I do have some reason - but not definitive proof - to think that the wolf attack was blocked, instead. And, it appears to be supported by the write-up.
Yes, that was what I thought, but I was just saying that the only way that Lissa's statement that STL was a good conversion target would make sense would be if he was converted last night.

So the plan I guess is that if DVMD votes for SNS then thats who we go for, but if she goes for no one, then rojo it is...

Sobsob - since most people here are evening WWers, do you think its possible to close night tonight and get another lynch cycle? Or will it not work out logistically?