IRL WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sobsob - since most people here are evening WWers, do you think its possible to close night tonight and get another lynch cycle? Or will it not work out logistically?
maybe, but usually all the PMs are in after I go to sleep. I will check if I can later.

Members don't see this ad.

I really don't have the effort or time to argue this. I'm a useless villager who hasn't voted well at all this game, so if you lynching me tomorrow takes away that doubt, at least it doesn't hurt us any except 1 less villager number.

But even on a lite rotation, I haven't been able to follow along like I've wanted to, so this just confirms I'm probably not going to try to play again

I really don't have the effort or time to argue this. I'm a useless villager who hasn't voted well at all this game, so if you lynching me tomorrow takes away that doubt, at least it doesn't hurt us any except 1 less villager number.

But even on a lite rotation, I haven't been able to follow along like I've wanted to, so this just confirms I'm probably not going to try to play again
:(

Members don't see this ad :)

I don't like butthurt Jojo.

Come back, Jojo. I'll make sure they promise to use lube next time.

Reactions: 3 users
@WildZoo was attacked last night and sent to the ICU.

Our trusty insurance rep stopped by the ICU and approved treatment for Vetash. Welcome her back to healthiness (@VetAshley2117 , please remove yourself from the ICU conversation).

Obituaries
HTML
: The bicycle messenger moved from group to group trying to collect and disseminate information. Sadly, this was a very secretive bunch and she didn't accomplish too much.

Mad Jack: This famous divorce lawyer was very fond of talking. In fact, he talked most of the dead into the ICU all by himself. Never quite found his client, and although he inherited the IRS agents ability to do audits that could throw people in jail, he never seemed to have much interest in that side of the business. The Jail has therefore closed due to disuse.

Lissarae06: This lucky hot dog vendor was freed from a life of getting people occasionally sick and blocking their actions to start a life as CEO. She was on the board of directors and would have been able to unstick those sticky ties. Now people are at much more risk without her. Unseer-able, because CEOs have too much power to ever really go to jail.

The Food Supplement for Suckers Ltd was shut down due to an e-coli scare, and it's remaining member transferred to the chemical company, because let's be honest there isn't much difference between those products.

Day 10 ends at 7pm EST.

There are 11 healthy players left in the game:

A -Polluting Chemical Company Inc.
1- @Gwenevre + @Ashgirl
2- @VetAshley2117
3- @ResoluteMike
4- @SummerTheLynx

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
(shut down due to e-coli scare)

D- The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.
1- @DVMDream
2- @devyn
3- @thedrjojo
3- @allieh8607

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc
<taken over by a hedge fund as a tax shelter?

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
1- @dyachei @brightimpressio
2- @LetItSnow
3- @shortnsweet

ICU
2- @WildZoo

Jail/Dog Pound
<closed due to disuse>

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman
DocE & Chillbo <3, Ralph, the stoner, and head wolf.

Lupin21, office worker
hedgie, corporate raider
FFM, chairman of the board

Html, bicycle messenger
Mad Jack, Divorce lawyer, wolf
Lissarae06, hot dog vendor turned CEO

Hmmm.... The fact that it says MJ never found the angry ex is confusing to me... Let's see what DVMD says and go from there I guess...

You know what, I don't appreciate the sass! :p Shouldn't you be doing applications?! :p
@StartingoverVet This post is clearly not game related :eek:

;)

I'm just saying, people should probably throw some votes out there, stir things up, get some discussion going, and then you can all switch over to what DVMD says if she says anything. Better than what happened yesterday where she didn't have any info for us anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)
@StartingoverVet This post is clearly not game related :eek:

;)

I'm just saying, people should probably throw some votes out there, stir things up, get some discussion going, and then you can all switch over to what DVMD says if she says anything. Better than what happened yesterday where she didn't have any info for us anyway.
I was responding to your comment about my game related comment in the first part, and then provided an aside afterwards. And yeah, I am curious as to why she didn't have info yesterday... So Rojo does have atrocious voting history, and horrible suggestions, that is true. But looking back, I am getting a feeling he is no a wolf. I read through the entire thread this morning, and stuff is not sitting right with me that he is a wolf. Thus, I am going to lynch SnS....

I was responding to your comment about my game related comment in the first part, and then provided an aside afterwards. And yeah, I am curious as to why she didn't have info yesterday... So Rojo does have atrocious voting history, and horrible suggestions, that is true. But looking back, I am getting a feeling he is no a wolf. I read through the entire thread this morning, and stuff is not sitting right with me that he is a wolf. Thus, I am going to lynch SnS....
I approve this message :D

Anyone else find it a little weird the seer (referring to DVMD) hasn't been attacked again and the wolves are just letting her be? Although I guess the same could be said for STL..

Anyone else find it a little weird the seer (referring to DVMD) hasn't been attacked again and the wolves are just letting her be? Although I guess the same could be said for STL..
The same was said for you in The Stand game, and the wolves successfully got you lynched with that reasoning :D

I do find it odd that they went after me. No abilities, and they probably could have gotten me lynched in a day or two. But i don't pretend to understand wolf logic!

I was attacked 2 nights ago, and that can be verified. Let's wait for DVMD to check in before we start jumping to any conclusions...

I was attacked 2 nights ago, and that can be verified. Let's wait for DVMD to check in before we start jumping to any conclusions...
And she has already checked in... I guess it's time to lynch SnS...

As a side note, the icu is a mod nightmare bc what happens if the icu healer is still alive at the end, it is not a dividend of a third night, and the last wolf is in the icu. Is the game called? Do you wait until a third night to see if the wolf is revived? What if there aren't enough players left? I am curious to see how that plays out, if it comes to that

The same was said for you in The Stand game, and the wolves successfully got you lynched with that reasoning :D

I do find it odd that they went after me. No abilities, and they probably could have gotten me lynched in a day or two. But i don't pretend to understand wolf logic!
Also as a wolf I would be attempting to kill the healer of the icu. That is what makes the killing of wildzoo so strange, unless they legitimately thought me and her were trying to pull a fast one over on them

Also as a wolf I would be attempting to kill the healer of the icu. That is what makes the killing of wildzoo so strange, unless they legitimately thought me and her were trying to pull a fast one over on them
Maybe they're just dumb :D

And she has already checked in... I guess it's time to lynch SnS...

As a side note, the icu is a mod nightmare bc what happens if the icu healer is still alive at the end, it is not a dividend of a third night, and the last wolf is in the icu. Is the game called? Do you wait until a third night to see if the wolf is revived? What if there aren't enough players left? I am curious to see how that plays out, if it comes to that
I would assume the game would end because people in the ICU can't use their powers, so the wolf wouldn't be able to kill. Even if the game continued until the third night i doubt the wolf would be revived since it would be obvious that they were the wolf.

I would assume the game would end because people in the ICU can't use their powers, so the wolf wouldn't be able to kill. Even if the game continued until the third night i doubt the wolf would be revived since it would be obvious that they were the wolf.
DVMD was able to use her powers in the ICU, she just elected not to. So, I wouldn't make that assumption in a sobsob game. The write ups will shift from "A shady person came and talked to someone to make them end their life." to "A shady person gave a phone call to someone to convince them to end their life." lol...

DVMD was able to use her powers in the ICU, she just elected not to. So, I wouldn't make that assumption in a sobsob game. The write ups will shift from "A shady person came and talked to someone to make them end their life." to "A shady person gave a phone call to someone to convince them to end their life." lol...
Didn't realize she had elected not to. Disregard my theory then :D

Also as a final aside, this was the first time that someone was attacked instead of talked to last night. That includes the night where I was attacked, as it said someone was trying to convince me to end my life. I wonder if the originals do the convincing and converts attack. I also wonder if MJ was able to try and convince me from the ICU if it was only him that was doing the talking part... Sorry for my stream of consciousness, just hoping someone can organize what I am saying into something useful/hopefully it can spark something useful...

Also as a final aside, this was the first time that someone was attacked instead of talked to last night. That includes the night where I was attacked, as it said someone was trying to convince me to end my life. I wonder if the originals do the convincing and converts attack. I also wonder if MJ was able to try and convince me from the ICU if it was only him that was doing the talking part... Sorry for my stream of consciousness, just hoping someone can organize what I am saying into something useful/hopefully it can spark something useful...
That would confirm your theory about the wolves being able to kill from the ICU. MJ's obituary seemed to imply that he had done most of the killing via talking people to death, so he probably is the one who attempted to kill you. I think dyachei said she was at a rave or something the night she was sent to the ICU, so that would have been DocE. I could see the attack being a convert, or possibly just an original who hasn't done the killing until now.

Lynch Vote

SnS 4
(STL, DVMD, Allie, BI)

Deadline: 7pm

@shortnsweet , bandwagon forming on you.

I figured that would happen. Your friendly neighborhood tracker here peeps. Like I said before, everyone I have followed has been super boring. SOV wouldn't give me details of LIS' sexy time. Allieh did nothing. HTML did nothing. Saw a cat with STL one night. Saw dy petting a cat. Saw rojo chatting to people. Saw Devyn barking? .And the night I looked into MJ he was just sitting there....Though I still voted for him twice? I dunno. My voting record has been pretty solid regardless of the fact I haven't been able to send in a vote every time.

I figured that would happen. Your friendly neighborhood tracker here peeps. Like I said before, everyone I have followed has been super boring. SOV wouldn't give me details of LIS' sexy time. Allieh did nothing. HTML did nothing. Saw a cat with STL one night. Saw dy petting a cat. Saw rojo chatting to people. Saw Devyn barking? .And the night I looked into MJ he was just sitting there....Though I still voted for him twice? I dunno. My voting record has been pretty solid regardless of the fact I haven't been able to send in a vote every time.
When did you see rojo chatting to people? You saw LIS doing sexy times last night? Here is my issue. DVM voting you makes either you or DVM a wolf. I am quite honestly tempted to just say for both of you to get lynched and not get revived. This way in two days we would be down to at worst 2 wolves against at worst 5 villagers (both are worst case scenarios, may be even better than that...) But I really dont want to lynch DVMD if we don't have to.... I just can't see sobsob allowing that role to get converted and the restrictions dont go away. Unless of course the restrictions are gone and she is faking it... grr.....

When did you see rojo chatting to people? You saw LIS doing sexy times last night? Here is my issue. DVM voting you makes either you or DVM a wolf. I am quite honestly tempted to just say for both of you to get lynched and not get revived. This way in two days we would be down to at worst 2 wolves against at worst 5 villagers (both are worst case scenarios, may be even better than that...) But I really dont want to lynch DVMD if we don't have to.... I just can't see sobsob allowing that role to get converted and the restrictions dont go away. Unless of course the restrictions are gone and she is faking it... grr.....
Poor STL, talking himself in circles :laugh:
Seems pretty clear to me. DVMD is voting for SnS, so SnS is most likely a wolf. We should have enough time for SnS to officially die to verify it and still be able to lynch DVMD if she was wrong. Unless my math is off, which it might be.

Poor STL, talking himself in circles :laugh:
Seems pretty clear to me. DVMD is voting for SnS, so SnS is most likely a wolf. We should have enough time for SnS to officially die to verify it and still be able to lynch DVMD if she was wrong. Unless my math is off, which it might be.
It's off if they take out the ICU healer on night 3 I think. Then there is no revival and if there are 3 wolves, which is a big if (since sobsob games tend to be less wolf heavy), then I think it would be 3-3 = game over.

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch Vote

SnS 7
(STL, DVMD, Allie, BI, devyn, ashgirl, vetash)

I am inclined to close early if it doesn't seem like waffling is possible. Maybe we could sneak another day cycle start tonight.
THat sounds good to me! People get in contingencies?

Lynch Vote

SnS 8
(STL, DVMD, Allie, BI, devyn, ashgirl, vetash, RM)

I am inclined to close early if it doesn't seem like waffling is possible. Maybe we could sneak another day cycle start tonight.

A bandwagon quickly forms for SnS today, and she is sent to the ICU.

Night 10 ends at 7pm EST.

There are 10 healthy players left in the game:

1- @Gwenevre + @Ashgirl
2- @VetAshley2117
3- @ResoluteMike
4- @SummerTheLynx

1- @DVMDream
2- @devyn
3- @thedrjojo
4- @allieh8607

2- @LetItSnow

ICU
2- @WildZoo
3- @shortnsweet

Closed Places.

<taken over by a hedge fund as a tax shelter?>

Jail/Dog Pound
<closed due to disuse>

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman

Lupin21, office worker
hedgie, corporate raider

Html, bicycle messenger

ResoluteMike was attacked and sent to the ICU

Day 11 deadline has not been determined. Let's see how many people check in tonight.

There are 9 healthy players left in the game:

1- @Gwenevre + @Ashgirl
2- @VetAshley2117
4- @SummerTheLynx

1- @DVMDream
2- @devyn
3- @thedrjojo
4- @allieh8607

2- @LetItSnow

ICU
2- @WildZoo
3- @shortnsweet
3- @ResoluteMike

Closed Places.

<taken over by a hedge fund as a tax shelter?>

Jail/Dog Pound
<closed due to disuse>

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman

Lupin21, office worker
hedgie, corporate raider

Html, bicycle messenger

Wait, what? I don't even HAVE a nighttime action. And other than early in the game when the cat came snooping around my place absolutely nothing has happened to me all game.
That's what sns was claiming which was weird...

It'll be interesting to find out the wolves' reasoning for these kills at the end of the game
Probably trying to do safe kills (kills that are guaranteed to work as they won't be protected. They know either myself, the icu healer, DVMD, or the protector are going to be protected each night. My guess is if they are just going for kills that they are starting to flounder...

As an aside it is so common that LIS is connected with sexytime roles these days that it is possible sns may have just lost track lol... I guess the mods are just giving the people what they want

Wait, what? I don't even HAVE a nighttime action. And other than early in the game when the cat came snooping around my place absolutely nothing has happened to me all game.

"You follow LIS but he does nothing (i exclude all sexually related activities which are not relevant to this game)"

...Is what I got on Saturday.