IRL WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Umm, no, that would have been me as vote number 4 for her. Finally tally was 5v3, so Gwen was icing on the cake, it wasn't the deciding vote, so I put less stock in it
I miscounted, I didn't realize it was you who voted for wildzoo originally

Allieh - of all the voting patterns out there, yours is just the most sketch. Last one to vote for the highest opposer to the wolf in the wolf vote followed by being a sheep in the lynch of the villager. By no means is it the most convincing evidence, but until someone has some information to share, it is the best thing I personally have to go on (since I rely heavily on voting patterns when making my decisions)

Members don't see this ad.

I miscounted, I didn't realize it was you who voted for wildzoo originally

Allieh - of all the voting patterns out there, yours is just the most sketch. Last one to vote for the highest opposer to the wolf in the wolf vote followed by being a sheep in the lynch of the villager. By no means is it the most convincing evidence, but until someone has some information to share, it is the best thing I personally have to go on (since I rely heavily on voting patterns when making my decisions)
I realize I only have one vote against me so I am not too worried but sorry...wtf are you smoking??

I have voted to lynch one time this game, therefore there is no "pattern" to analyze...

At the end of the wolf lynch vote I was not the last one to vote for WildZoo, and she was also not the biggest opposer to cyndia's lynch (dbag also had 3 votes)...and when was I a sheep? Are you calling me a sheep because I didn't vote yesterday? Did you miss the part where I was dealing with personal issues so I missed the deadline? Sheesh.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch hedgie
I know she tends to be quiet but she usually does show up if it's important, and she never said anything about whether or not we should have trusted Cyndia, based on whatever info she gave her

Lynch Vote:

Allie 1
(STL)
WZ 2 (jojo, dyachei)
hedgie 3 (WZ, Allie, MJ)

votes received: 6
Waffles: 2

Deadline 7pm

Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF

469_original.gif

I'm good with a hedgie lynch if my better half is.

Unlynch WZ.

I take that back, I'm not feeling the hedgie lynch right now.

Unlynch (?) hedgie for now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch hedgie

I find it interesting that dbag and vet ash can like things but not speak, in so far as I can see, on the thread. The general lack of talking from most people makes me wonder just how many have roles like that. I am assuming they can communicate behind the scenes, but makes me think there may be a wolf hiding in that lot.

Reactions: 1 user
I find it interesting that dbag and vet ash can like things but not speak, in so far as I can see, on the thread. The general lack of talking from most people makes me wonder just how many have roles like that. I am assuming they can communicate behind the scenes, but makes me think there may be a wolf hiding in that lot.

Do we know for sure they can't talk, or do they just do not have anything to talk about? I am in the second group. I know little to nothing.

I can talk I'm just super busy right now and if I've liked anything it hasn't been intentional. Don't confuse me with Ashgirl.

I can talk I'm just super busy right now and if I've liked anything it hasn't been intentional. Don't confuse me with Ashgirl.
Dbag is doing the liking, I just hadn't noticed you talking on the thread, yet you had a lynch vote yesterday with no post. I did go back a see that you had voted for Lissa and Cyndia, but that was it. So were you just silenced yesterday but could still vote?

It's been a crazy busy week and I was actually still in class when the cyndia lynch was happening. I told my new group my thoughts. I understand if you want to lynch me for inactivity but I am a villager.
Lynch html

Dbag is doing the liking, I just hadn't noticed you talking on the thread, yet you had a lynch vote yesterday with no post. I did go back a see that you had voted for Lissa and Cyndia, but that was it. So were you just silenced yesterday but could still vote?

No I was in class all day and then had a meeting after and then busy studying for exams on Monday. I don't have much to say right now. I have no feel for anybody and check in when I can to see if anyone has anything to add.

Lynch Vote:

Allie 1
(STL)
WZ 0 ()
hedgie 4 (WZ, Allie, MJ, html)
html 3 (jojo, LIS, hedgie)
DocE 1 (BIyachei)
SnS 1 (RMike)

votes received: 10
Waffles: 5

Deadline 7pm

Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF

469_original.gif

Seriously??? You guys can recognize every person that has not posted much or at all except for me? Really?

Not to mention that I have been on the lynch tallies as voting but have not ever posted in the thread an actual lynch? Come on guys... you all know that I don't go silent in ww without reason.

Anyway, important point first, then I will post more:

DocE/Chillbo... known as Dbag is a wolf...

Reactions: 1 users
Now my role...

1. I am a seer
2. I could post on thread until I found a wolf and then I was silenced... hence my lynches of dbag every day and not posting.
3. I was given 2 options once in ICU: either stay mute and hope I can get someone in ICU tonight to advocate for my healing and get me healed which sould then allow me to keep seering while in ICU and allow me to talk once healed but seeing as no one was going to mention my silence or liking of every doce lynch that someone made, I chose to break the silence.... which leads to option 2 talk on thread while in ICU, but once healed I can no longer talk on thread.
4. If I am not healed I will die. Once I am healed I can seer again, but won't be able to post on thread.

lynch dbag

Whoops, I was wondering where dvmd was. Makes sense now.

Unlynch hedgie
Lynch DocE/chill

I'm sorry, let me state that correctly

Lynch dbag.

Or maybe it's chille dbag. I'm cracking myself up!

It's been a crazy busy week and I was actually still in class when the cyndia lynch was happening. I told my new group my thoughts. I understand if you want to lynch me for inactivity but I am a villager.
Lynch html
You haven't responded to my PM. I've tried to communicate w my new group members and only 2 of them have messaged back.

Final Lynch Vote:

Allie 1
(STL)
WZ 0 ()
hedgie 1 (Allie)
html 2 (jojo, , hedgie)
DocE 1 (BIyachei)
SnS 1 (RMike)
Dbag 7 (,WZ, MJ, Vetash, AshG, FFM, html. LIS)

votes received: 14
Waffles: 10

Deadline 7pm

Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF

469_original.gif

DVMDream gets out of her death bed, points her finger, and hoarsely cries out "J'accuse DBag, ChillE, DocBo! You are le wolf" ( I don't know why DVMD is talking Frenchlish, but she is) Dbag gives their best innocent boy faces and reply:
wpid-who-me.jpeg

People start throwing tomatoes at the couple:
3876295227.gif

Soon no one knows if Doc and Chillbo are dead covered in blood, or alive covered in tomato juice. They are shipped off to ICU, where, ironically, DVMD and DocBo can argue about who is the REAL wolf here. To be honest, I have never seen so many people believe a deathbed accusation in a long time. The question of the veracity of DVMD's last minute accusation is best left for another day!

Night 4 closes at 6am EST.

There are 17 healthy players in the game:

Polluting Chemical Company Inc.
1- Gwenevre + Ashgirl
2- VetAsh2117
3- ResoluteMike
4- hedgie
4 - HTML

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
1- MJ
2- WZ
4- STL

D- The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.
2- devyn
3- rojo

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc
1- Lupin21
2- FFM
3- allie

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
1- BIyachei
2- LIS
3- SnS
4- lissarae06 CEO

ICU
1-DVMD
4- DocE & Chillbo <3

Jail/Dog Pound

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman