IRL WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Three unrelated things:

I'm nervous about the whole Polluting group but not sure why beyond general feels. If anyone has anything to say about any of them it would make me feel better.

Also: chances of three villagers with seer roles? Granted one could be considered more of a tracking type role with extra benefits.

Lastly, has anyone heard from SnS?

Members don't see this ad :)
Three unrelated things:

I'm nervous about the whole Polluting group but not sure why beyond general feels. If anyone has anything to say about any of them it would make me feel better.

Also: chances of three villagers with seer roles? Granted one could be considered more of a tracking type role with extra benefits.

SnS sent a contingency vote which I will reveal as soon as anyone else votes.
She (among many others) indicated she was really busy and apologized she can't be active, but i requested she continue playing.

Reactions: 1 user
I really don't want to vote for anyone right now
Three unrelated things:

1. I have no real feels on that group.
2. If there are limitations to the seering, I have no doubt that there could be as many as 3 villager seers.
3. SnS PMed me yesterday that she is really busy.

I am between hedgie and resolute mike right now... Anyone have any info/feels one way or the other?

SnS sent a contingency vote which I will reveal as soon as anyone else votes.
She (among many others) indicated she was really busy and apologized she can't be active, but i requested she continue playing.
Thanks SOV :)
I really don't want to vote for anyone right now

1. I have no real feels on that group.
2. If there are limitations to the seering, I have no doubt that there could be as many as 3 villager seers.
3. SnS PMed me yesterday that she is really busy.
Thanks. I don't want to vote for anyone right now either, but I think I'll just stick with my vote from yesterday for now. Does anyone remember how long Cyndia was in ICU before she died?

I am between hedgie and resolute mike right now... Anyone have any info/feels one way or the other?
Aw, we're so in sync! Lynch hedgie
To answer your question I have actual reason for hedgie (stated yesterday) whereas for RM it's just feels.

Lynch hedgie

Sorry i have been MIA here lately. Real life (hahaha) caught up with me this week a little bit.

Aw, we're so in sync! Lynch hedgie
To answer your question I have actual reason for hedgie (stated yesterday) whereas for RM it's just feels.
Care to share? I always have feelz for hedgie (her playing style raises flags haha), but she voted to lynch MJ first round when she could have possibly saved Cyndia's skin by voting for someone else. It definitely could have been a wolfy ploy.

Care to share? I always have feelz for hedgie (her playing style raises flags haha), but she voted to lynch MJ first round when she could have possibly saved Cyndia's skin by voting for someone else. It definitely could have been a wolfy ploy.
I also always have feels for hedgie :laugh: But paraphrasing what i said before, she never gave her opinion on whatever Cyndia told her, and I find that suspicious.

To address the voting thing, sometimes when it is close like that, a wolf might benefit from just not being around when it's close to lynch close. You might not want to be the one to put the final nail in the coffin because although it might get you some cred, there's always the chance that your pal could have survived if you had withheld your vote. You also don't want to be called out for late bandwagoning. On the other hand, if you are the deciding vote that gets someone else lynched and they turn out to be a villager, you could be in trouble there too. Since hedgie is usually pretty scarce in games, she can get away with being absent for the latter part of the lynch without drawing too much suspicion. If I'm remembering correctly her vote for MJ came before the votes for Cyndia really started piling up.

ETA: Then again she might honestly have been busy at the end of the lynch, which is I think what she said yesterday. To me that particular vote ends up being neutral...not necessarily wolfy, but doesn't give her any villager cred either.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
So I have been blocked, I think anyway, from day one this game. Does anyone have clues if it is villager or wolf? Also, I feel like I was an odd one to be targeted by wolves, since I don't believe I am in any way a threat to them, other than my keen mind, of course. :bucktooth: I suppose RNG coulda been done, but I take offense if that's the case. I was basically bored to death as the causation for me being in the ICU. I am assuming that DVMD will be the saved ICU party, so I am just unloading now. I honestly have no idea how my power works since I have not been successful any night. The only two that I had suspicions on were Vetash and HTML. No real solid reasons.

It's hard to say who's being suspicious and who's busy. I know school is in full swing now so maybe that's a factor in a lot of people not being super active? I going to go with the hedgie vote since she dodged my call out. It could mean nothing but it's all I've got.

Lynch hedgie

So I have been blocked, I think anyway, from day one this game. Does anyone have clues if it is villager or wolf? Also, I feel like I was an odd one to be targeted by wolves, since I don't believe I am in any way a threat to them, other than my keen mind, of course. :bucktooth: I suppose RNG coulda been done, but I take offense if that's the case. I was basically bored to death as the causation for me being in the ICU. I am assuming that DVMD will be the saved ICU party, so I am just unloading now. I honestly have no idea how my power works since I have not been successful any night. The only two that I had suspicions on were Vetash and HTML. No real solid reasons.
Blocked every night? Jeez, that's rude. Do you have any idea if the blocks were coming from the same source, like did SOV say anything about the mechanics of the block?

First two nights I was "called in to work late", no reason behind third night other than, This is Real Life, and last night I was intercepted by someone who bored me to near death and ended up in the ICU.

Blocked every night? Jeez, that's rude. Do you have any idea if the blocks were coming from the same source, like did SOV say anything about the mechanics of the block?
First two nights I was "called in to work late", no reason behind third night other than, This is Real Life, and last night I was intercepted by someone who bored me to near death and ended up in the ICU.
Oh, and night two I was also sent to jail. :confused: I feel like DocE this game.

Oh, and night two I was also sent to jail. :confused: I feel like DocE this game.
I was just gonna ask if someone was mistaking you for DocE :laugh: I don't know, I'm trying to figure out if a wolf blocker or a villager blocker would be more likely to block the same person twice in a row that early in the game...I'm leaning towards wolf but not sure.

****lynch hedgie****.

I have some feels for other people but nothing solid. I do believe that hedgie could be busy but I have been waiting for her to come on with some explanation and nothing yet....

Final Lynch Vote

Hedgie: 12
(SnS, WZ, Lissarae, html, LIS, MJ, BIyachei, Devyn, FFM, vetash, jojo, RMike)

Deadline: 7pm (i may not be available at deadline, but votes after 7pm will not be counted).

@hedgiehog, anything you want to say?

Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF
989.gif

Hey guys, sorry....I have been MIA. I'm trying to sent in contingencies seeing as I haven't been getting home until 7pm CST. The ponies are not allowing me to play WW like I like to!!

You have lynched Hedgie. She went to the ICU.

Night 5 closes at 6am EST.

There are 15 healthy players in the game:

Polluting Chemical Company Inc.
1- Gwenevre + Ashgirl
2- VetAsh2117
3- ResoluteMike

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
1- MJ
2- WZ
4- STL
4 - HTML

D- The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.
2- devyn
3- rojo

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc
2- FFM
3- allie

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
1- BIyachei
2- LIS
3- SnS
4- lissarae06 CEO

ICU
1-DVMD
4- DocE & Chillbo <3
1- Lupin21
4- hedgie

Jail/Dog Pound

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman

Another player has lost their will to live after talking to a shady character and has ended up in the ICU. It is getting crowded in the hospital. Hopefully something will be done soon!

Also our insurance company has been closed down after it was taken over as a tax shelter. Even with all the claim denials it was still losing money. Too many ICU cases perhaps?

Day 6 at 7pm EST.

There are 14 healthy players in the game:

A -Polluting Chemical Company Inc.
1- @Gwenevre + @Ashgirl
2- @VetAshley2117
3- @ResoluteMike

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
1- @Mad Jack
2- @WildZoo
4- @SummerTheLynx

D- The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.
2- @devyn
3- @thedrjojo
3- @allieh8607

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc
<taken over by a hedge fund as a tax shelter?

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
1- @dyachei @brightimpressio
2- @LetItSnow
3- @shortnsweet
4- @Lissarae06 CEO
4 - @lhmhtd

ICU
1-DVMD
4- DocE & Chillbo <3
1- Lupin21
4- hedgie
2- FFM

Jail/Dog Pound

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman

Last edited:
SOV you tagged the wrong Mad Jack :eek:

And I'm going to check back tomorrow to see if there are any new developments. I got nuthin right now.

ETA: What the hell, how long are these people going to stick around in the ICU??

SOV you tagged the wrong Mad Jack :eek:

And I'm going to check back tomorrow to see if there are any new developments. I got nuthin right now.

ETA: What the hell, how long are these people going to stick around in the ICU??
Seriously, I want so death to figure somethings out at least

Fine by meby me

What a bunch o' whimps!!! Since when did lynching become only when it's a for sure thang? I am ashamed of you all. Also, don't people gain info when someone has to defend themselves as a getting lynched partay? That is what the game is about. Stategically saying the minimal and guessing if it is legit by others. Harumph.

What a bunch o' whimps!!! Since when did lynching become only when its a for sure thang? I am ashamed of you all. Also, don't people gain info when someone has to defend themselves as a getting lynched partay? That is what the game is about. Stategically saying the minimal and guessing if it is legit by others. Harumph.
Its not just a for sure thing. Its just i have no real feels on a lot of people right now so its a complete shot in the dark currently.

Its not just a for sure thing. Its just i have no real feels on a lot of people right now so its a complete shot in the dark currently.
Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely hate that too, but I just feel like it's part of the game and is one of the advantages for wolves vs village. Village has numbers and nowadays quite a few powers etc, so the balance is maintained for pros and cons for each side. I dunno, guess even after two years, it feels like the game is losing site of its roots. JMO