Is 71% correct on bio qpacks good?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Midom

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just trying to gauge where I am at.

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on what your target score is. Also, Section Bank is a much better gauge.
I am trying to get a 126/127 on the bio section.. Thanks! I will try the section banks after I finish all the qbanks!

I am trying to get a 126/127 on the bio section.. Thanks! I will try the section banks after I finish all the qbanks!

Hmmm, I'd say if you performed similarly on the Section Bank, that would be a good sign but the QPacks are known to be easier than the Section Bank.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm, I'd say if you performed similarly on the Section Bank, that would be a good sign but the QPacks are known to be easier than the Section Bank.
Yea.. Kinda worried too. I've been able to hit 126's on NS exams, this is my first AAMC practice since I have about a month left so I hope to improve. I will be happy with a 126/127 though.

Yea.. Kinda worried too. I've been able to hit 126's on NS exams, this is my first AAMC practice since I have about a month left so I hope to improve. I will be happy with a 126/127 though.

Tbh, its meh.

On the qpacks you wanna hit 80%+ because they are simply content review based questions.

If you scored 71%, it means you are lacking in knowledge in some areas.

As aldol said, do the section banks once you are ready.

If you score 80%+, you are in great shape