Is anyone taking the WREB in Mesa, AZ 5/31-6/2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swimdds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Or anyone else taking the clinical WREB soon...
Thought it would be nice to share questions, concerns, just VENT :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking WREB at Loma Linda in June. I graduated 11 years ago, and specialized in endodontics, so I haven't done a lot of what the exam tests in a number of years. I'm pretty sure I'll pass the endo section... Perio worries me the most. We will see what happens.

I'm taking WREB at Loma Linda in June. I graduated 11 years ago, and specialized in endodontics, so I haven't done a lot of what the exam tests in a number of years. I'm pretty sure I'll pass the endo section... Perio worries me the most. We will see what happens.
Elipar,

I am most certain you will ace the endo section with time to spare! Are you taking WREB for licensure in a particular state?
Are you worried about perio clinical or the exam?
I am taking my CSW and PATP in 2 days. Hopefully everything goes well.

Elipar,

I am most certain you will ace the endo section with time to spare! Are you taking WREB for licensure in a particular state?
Are you worried about perio clinical or the exam?
I am taking my CSW and PATP in 2 days. Hopefully everything goes well.

I'm an associate now, so I'd like the freedom to go to multiple states to look for a practice. I can get licenses by reciprocation, but a lot of states are now requiring a regional exam anyways... Doesnt make sense to me, but it is what it is. I'm not too worried about operative, but like anything, there's a good deal of subjectivity. I am concerned with perio, As I havent done it in 8 years.

Good luck on the computer exams. I take it in 2 weeks. I live in such a rural place that I have to drive 6 hours to get to the test center!

What residency are you in?