Is it just me... orrr..... (Kaplan Quicksheets)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kanda1o

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been finding with a few weeks left. (well, a week now, exam is on the 22nd), that the Kaplan Quicksheets, especially the behav. sciences section, is really beneficial.

I'm having a hard time studying with 8 days left. I feel as if there's not much more I can do. But when I take practice sections on Kaplan's on demand course, I notice that, (this is especially true with Psy/Soc), the Kaplan quicksheets has a lot of fundamental definitions that pop up a lot on these sections and passages!

Am I the only one? Am I just clinging on this last-minute "strategic" plan of reviewing this mt. everest-type of content for this exam? Or do you all that have the Kaplan quicksheets feel sort of the same way?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I mean their quicksheets are going to match the material they are testing you on (comes from the same company).

The content on the Kaplan quicksheets might not match the AAMC material though

Reactions: 1 user
I mean their quicksheets are going to match the material they are testing you on (comes from the same company).

The content on the Kaplan quicksheets might not match the AAMC material though

Ugh, I know, I just don't want to admit it.

Members don't see this ad :)
They were pretty useful for the actual thing. My end game strategy was to know/understand everything on the psych/soc section cold and that was pretty beneficial. But my section wasn't heavy on experimental passages with many unknown terms.

They were pretty useful for the actual thing. My end game strategy was to know/understand everything on the psych/soc section cold and that was pretty beneficial. But my section wasn't heavy on experimental passages with many unknown terms.

Were they? I take my exam on the 22nd and I'm freaking out. I feel like the quicksheets give a good rundown on all the main stuff. But you say that your exam wasn't heavy on experiemental passages? That's for the psych/soc section? Do you mind explaining a little more?

Were they? I take my exam on the 22nd and I'm freaking out. I feel like the quicksheets give a good rundown on all the main stuff. But you say that your exam wasn't heavy on experiemental passages? That's for the psych/soc section? Do you mind explaining a little more?
Yea I was pretty concerned with that section because there was the least practice for that area. But I also took psych and soc winter term so it was pretty fresh. Yea my section didn't have a whole lot of stuff I wasn't familiar with. It was a lot more straight forward than it COULD have been. Yea I'm talking about the psych/soc section. It's pretty hard to anticipate what they could ask you for the experimental section so your best bet would be to continue doing practice stuff and targeting you weaknesses. Review the quicksheets until you don't have to refer to it for info. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.