Is it mandatory to get the ECE evaluation done before applying for NBDE Part-1 exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DENTINDIA@YAHOO

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi ,
Anybody out their willing to help. I am planning to write Part-1 in August . I am at present in U.S.A and i am a International student . I would like to know how do you apply NBDE PART-1 exam . Is it necessary to get the ECE evaluation done in order to apply for NBDE PART-1 exam And is it necessary to ask the universities to send a message from the DEAN saying that you are admitted in the university for applying for the NBDE PART-2 exam .Please help me in this matter .

Members don't see this ad.

DENTINDIA@YAHOO said:
Hi ,
Anybody out their willing to help. I am planning to write Part-1 in August . I am at present in U.S.A and i am a International student . I would like to know how do you apply NBDE PART-1 exam . Is it necessary to get the ECE evaluation done in order to apply for NBDE PART-1 exam And is it necessary to ask the universities to send a message from the DEAN saying that you are admitted in the university for applying for the NBDE PART-2 exam .Please help me in this matter .

http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/natboard/index.asp

heres the complete.. answer for ur question..
and it is mandatory to get evaluation done prior.. but u just need a general eval..

muscleman7911 said:
http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/natboard/index.asp

heres the complete.. answer for ur question..
and it is mandatory to get evaluation done prior.. but u just need a general eval..

go thru old threads.. try links of interest to foreign dentists , it has everythign .
get a course by course eval done , otherwise u will be wasting money. dental schools require a course by course , ADA asks for a general but accepts a course by course eval.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,

I went through the website you mentioned before but wanted to confirm it . Thankx for your reply .It clarified my doubt .

hi,

THANKX for ur reply . I will get the course by course evaluation done .

DENTINDIA@YAHOO said:
hi,

I went through the website you mentioned before but wanted to confirm it . Thankx for your reply .It clarified my doubt .

YOU are welcome...
i would also suggest... u to get the course by course..
I did not mention bcos... I learnt.. few things after getting general eval...

all the best fella....

hi,
im a dental student from India. i recently registered my dentpin. can u please guide me with the further procedure?? and is ECE evaluation required before nbde part1 registration and fee payment?? how a i supposed to proceed with the certificate of eligibility? should i post it to JNDCE?? plz plz help

hi,
im a dental student from India. i recently registered my dentpin. can u please guide me with the further procedure?? and is ECE evaluation required before nbde part1 registration and fee payment?? how a i supposed to proceed with the certificate of eligibility? should i post it to JNDCE?? plz plz help
Yes. You have to get the course-by- couse evaluation done from ece and ask them to send one copy to JCNDE. Without it, you are not eligible to take date for nbde 1

Hi, I am a dental student from Pakistan. Can someone plz tell me which document needs to be evaluated
O'levels, A'levels and 4 year of dental school results?