Is it me...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fellowstudent92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
or is this cycle abnormally more difficult than previous ones? Or do applicants of every cycle think this way lol

Because I officially give up any hope of receiving more invites lol

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
or is this cycle abnormally more difficult than previous ones? Or do applicants of every cycle think this way lol

Because I officially give up any hope of receiving more invites lol
Right there with ya.

Reactions: 1 user
There may be fewer people using SDN or people just don't want to post about their interview invites. Each year the average DAT, GPA and ECs increase so schools may be more selective in who they choose to invite for interviews. Don't give up hope. A lot of people will continue to receive post Dec. 1 interviews and gain acceptance. Try to be patient

Members don't see this ad :)
I think less people use sdn than last cycle. At some of my interviews I brought up sdn while talking to some of the other interviewees and only a handful used it. The majority seemed to not even know what sdn was.

Reactions: 2 users
Less people this year have actual accounts. A lot of lurkers on here. Many create accounts if they need to ask something.

Reactions: 1 users