Is my application verified?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

esu aves

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a notification that says my coursework was verified, does that mean my application is "verified" and it got sent out to schools? It's only been about two weeks since I submitted and I was under the impression that "verification" takes around 4 weeks, so I'm not sure my what status is and if I'll have to wait a little longer.

Members don't see this ad.

I got a notification that says my coursework was verified, does that mean my application is "verified" and it got sent out to schools? It's only been about two weeks since I submitted and I was under the impression that "verification" takes around 4 weeks, so I'm not sure my what status is and if I'll have to wait a little longer.
If your application is stated to be verified then that means it has been sent to schools. It can take up to 4 weeks under peak times. However mine was processed in around 4-5 days. Thats just a notice saying it can take that long but usually doesn't tend to take a full 4 weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you submit?

I submitted late may early June'ish and had got an email that schools I applied to recieved my application by June 15th (the first day the schools could actually get the App)

I submitted a few more a couple of days ago and the schools recieved them within 24 hours. It took about 7 days for them to verify my summer transcript I dispatched on July 8th. So It doesnt seem to be peak time right now.

Submitted: 7/05 and had my transcript mailed out the day after
Transcripts received: 7/14
Verified: 7/19