Is Prometric always the busiest in September? (assuming anyone here would know..)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gauss44

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Title says it all.

Members don't see this ad.

Worked at prometric for 3 years. The answer is no. There are busier months where the center is open from 8am-10:30pm, and even open on Sundays. It all depends on the certain tests scheduled to open for registration. It varies often.

Thanks. I ask because I don't like crowded testing rooms and neither do the students I'm tutoring. I would rather show up to a practically empty one if that ever happens.

Thanks. I ask because I don't like crowded testing rooms and neither do the students I'm tutoring. I would rather show up to a practically empty one if that ever happens.

Not gonna happen. Its strategically set up to maximize the number of people testing at a time to maximize profit.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not gonna happen. Its strategically set up to maximize the number of people testing at a time to maximize profit.

Darn, because in Maine, I managed to be one of only 3 people there, but that was in January (and it bares repeating, "in Maine"). Boston's probably different.

Darn, because in Maine, I managed to be one of only 3 people there, but that was in January (and it bares repeating, "in Maine"). Boston's probably different.
Yea but remember that is only MCAT testers. Other people can be taking a completely different test at the same time. It all depends on a lot of variables. If you get to test with a small amount of people like you want, consider yourself very lucky. My advice is to prepare for the worst.