Is QVAULT useful?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aznnytezx

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need someone to recommend me DATQVAULT, anyone that found it as an excellent source of information. If it is perhaps anyone's favorite way to study in achieving a high score on the DAT. I am willing to buy full subscriptions! Whoever you are, post it on this page!

Members don't see this ad.

I bought it about 3 weeks ago and I'm very pleased. The bio section is really good because it covers so much material question wise. The gen chem is good, i find it easy since ive been studying for 2 months now. The ochem is so-so. The PAT section is good, however, majority do not have answer explanations.

i thought it's definitely worth it. i thought their bio gc qr pat sections were great and the other two sections are getting better. my average score for each science section was what i got on my DAT.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Aznnytezx, I have a full subscription of DATQVAULT if you are interested in it. I recently took my dat and did very well. If you are interested in it please message me privately. Thanks!

Hi Aznnytezx, I have a full subscription of DATQVAULT if you are interested in it. I recently took my dat and did very well. If you are interested in it please message me privately. Thanks!

Would you say that Qvault was close to the DAT in terms of difficulty?

LMAO it's the same person "Getatme1537"...the spammer hahah he made another account LOL