Is senioritis killing anyone else?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

silas2642

silas2642
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, I have major histo exam tomorrow evening and I'm not at all prepared for it. I should be upstairs panicking and studying like mad for it but I'm not because I sort of know what's going on and because I simply don't care. Anyone else feel this way? I just don't care about my grades.

Members don't see this ad.

Have you already been accepted to a med school?

Even if you have, histo is important, and will be repeated in more detail in MS1.

I'm like you, except I am a freshman. I am to young and naive to realize what a C may do to my GPA, and always soothe my pannick attack by telling myself that, "I can pull it up later."

silas2642 said:
Okay, I have major histo exam tomorrow evening and I'm not at all prepared for it. I should be upstairs panicking and studying like mad for it but I'm not because I sort of know what's going on and because I simply don't care. Anyone else feel this way? I just don't care about my grades.

i feel you i have i frikin class and i still dont study
good luck on your exam you still got plenty of time

Members don't see this ad :)
silas2642 said:

well, I still care about my grades.. and I am in this horrible graduate chem course.. and i am not doing too hot.. debating if i want to drop it.. but wouldn't that look bad since it's on my amcas? don't i have to contact all the schools or something?

Senioritis struck me on Oct 16 with a force. I got accepted to one of my middle of the pack schools. Now that I know I am going somewhere next year, I am crawling academically through this year.

I've been trying to open my Achem book to study for a test I missed due to surgery. I think i can, I think i can...

fiddler

Big time senioritis!!! I am at this moment supposed to be a writing a 20 page paper on the health effects of communicaiton b/w physicians and patients...but here I am on SDN. crap. i should go now. this sucks. kinda wish I didn't know that i'll be in med school till march or something. :eek:

It'd be nice if the whole admissions process were delayed and crunched into a shorter time in the spring . . . def make motivation easier to come by. I'd be miserable not hearing until spring if everyone else were getting in, but if it were late for everyone . . .

I am glad I am not alone. I have lost all motivation to study. I rather go out to 6th street and go clubbing every night. Ahhh the joys of Austin's night life :)