Is The University of New England a practical/clinic oriented school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent313

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The title says it all, UNE is still a new school and so it is a bit hard to get some feedback on it but if anyone has any information on the program and willing to share that would be great! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm interviewing there soon. I was chatting with a student that goes there and the impression I got is that is a new school but it has a traditional program ( they do dissections in anatomy and all that) so it's not a program like LECOM that they are experimenting something that God knows if it's gonna work. UNE has a DO school so I can see that they are applying kinda the same "teaching style" -traditional, to the dental school. I'll tell u more once I go and interview there! I have ......lets say... some experience in the dental profession and the reason I decided to apply there was because the strong clinical program. They will send everybody in the senior year on ratations to different clinics in maine - meaning a lot of clinical experience!

Reactions: 1 user