Is there a comprehensive list of all MICRO. Especially for COMLEX (possibly pharm too)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tmandudeguy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had seen a comprehensive list of all micro that could be asked.. I only ask because First Aid is not enough. Ive had friends come out and tell me about atleast 2-4 questions they had gotten where they had no clue about the bug being asked, including some questions I've come across different banks. Is there ANY source which lists out the microbes? I only throw pharm in here because I like having lists of things to know.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I was just wondering if anyone had seen a comprehensive list of all micro that could be asked.. I only ask because First Aid is not enough. Ive had friends come out and tell me about atleast 2-4 questions they had gotten where they had no clue about the bug being asked, including some questions I've come across different banks. Is there ANY source which lists out the microbes? I only throw pharm in here because I like having lists of things to know.

Thanks!

Eikenella corrodens --> "fight bite"

Reactions: 1 user
I also think sketchy micro is missing out on strep bovis and moraxhalla caterhallis (and no i dont care how badly i butchered that)

Some Options:
(1) First Aid Micro -- it sucks to memorize, is many pages of just words, and is inefficient
(2) SketchyMicro -- you'll have about 97% of everything testable, except for the bugs named above. I recommend this. The likelihood you're asked one of the 4 bugs not included is slim to none, and worth the opportunity cost of forgoing studying the terribly inefficient FA section
(3) Micro Cards -- similar to FA list, except separated into different tiers. A little more organized, but still terrible to memorize