Is there a way to download AMCAS trancript form?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sharpieLIFE

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible?
On my end it's only showing up as available to print.

Members don't see this ad.

If you are using a Windows PC, go to print it like normal. When choosing your printer though, select "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" and then print.

This will prompt you to choose a file name and you will download a file with a .rr extension. This file should be the page, in a format you can open on your computer in XPS viewer.

Members don't see this ad :)
No problem, it a good thing to know how to do - works for any print-only objects.

Also, if you want to convert it to a .pdf for easier use, I suggest https://xps2pdf.co.uk/

I have used the website in the past and it is free and fast with no sign-ups.

Most PCs let you print directly to .pdf these days.

If, for some reason, I can't do that, my new go-to has been to take a screen capture of the form, paste that image into Word (sizing it appropriately) and then save that as a .pdf. I won't mess around with the XPS service anymore, it drives me batty.

@mehc012 try downloading cutepdf if your pdf driver isn't working.

OP if you're use chrome, when you click print you can choose destination > save as pdf.

@mehc012 try downloading cutepdf if your pdf driver isn't working.

OP if you're use chrome, when you click print you can choose destination > save as pdf.
No, mine is working perfectly fine, I just figured that I'd give an alternative since if OP isn't using print to pdf, my assumption is that theirs isn't working for some reason.