Is there any way to find what schools I sent my scores too?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prometheous19

Gunslinger DMD
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, Im gonna sound like an idiot but I dont remember if I sent my scores to the same school twice. I had 6 schools registered when I first paid for the DAT, then added 3 more. Im not sure if one of the 3 new ones I added where already on my first bunch. I cant find my receipt with the shools that I sent them too and I cant find any info on the ada website. Does any one know if it is possible to find out the list of schools I originally sent my scores too? thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

i had the same problem but eventually found my receipt after looking for an hr. Give ADA a call, im pretty sure they can tell u.

I had the same problem...after several phone calls to the ADA, someone finally answered the phone and said that they cannot answer questions related to specific schools and they would only verify when the scores were sent and to how many schools.

Their suggestion was to contact each school directly to confirm reciept...for me, it was only 15 phone calls! ouch.....

wow, that really sucks... I wonder why they wont help with this though. I guess Ill have to call the schools... thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm looking at an email right now in my email account titled "DAT Eligibility Letter"

At the bottom of the email there is the list of schools that I sent my scores to.

Hopefully, you saved that email. this is why I love gmail. :)

Gluck

I had the same problem. i called up ADA they were not very helpful and a little rude. Several schools claimed they did'nt get my DAT scores, so I called the ADA to make sure that they had been sent out. They were not very helpful at all. and said "you should have a record of where you sent it.''
So I guess your best bet would be to call up the schools and see if they have received it.
Goodluck.