is this even possible?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nev

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I gave a $3000 per month salary....is it even possible for me to survive med school fees?

Members don't see this ad.

nev said:
I gave a $3000 per month salary....is it even possible for me to survive med school fees?

????
Do you mean you gave up a $3000/mo salary? Gave it away? What exactly do you mean med school fees?

If you are saying you are used to living on $3000 a month and you're giving it up to go to med school, and wondering if you'll be able to continue with a $3000 per month livestyle I think I can pretty confidently say no.

I am giving up a lifestyle that ate up the better part of 10K/month for one that will be around 2500/month. Is it going to be fun, no. But I am going to survive.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not planning to gove up the 3k per month away....I'll probably live on a 1k or even a $500 per month if I'm planning to go to med school. You cant work and attend med school at the same time, right?

nev said:
I'm not planning to gove up the 3k per month away....I'll probably live on a 1k or even a $500 per month if I'm planning to go to med school. You cant work and attend med school at the same time, right?

I've only ever heard of one person doing so successfully. And he only worked weekends in a research lab. And he was incredibly bright - a real genius.