Is this TRUE .. i.e., ppl no longer private practice , please answer intelligen

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
1) Private practice still exists.

2) The number of people in PP has declined as it becomes less and less financially feasible.

3) The article you linked above is four years old.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, no I was thinking logically.. If there ARE more nonprofit hospitals and fewer solo practices.. Then that might mean exactly that... Less private practices, I guess we can see make that as the continuum/spectrum...

But it SeEMS like semantics, for no real purpose ... maybe this black and white dichotomy is not too instructive.. other than posting a clever journalism piece... I mean can a 5-6 doctor clinic classify themselves differently as solo practitioners and therefore make one believe that private practice is declining... (having lived in Europe I don't know why anyone would actually WANT more government control in medicine)

It's important since I am trying to picture what my career form might look like four or five years or more from now... And thinking about occupational medicine.

The Article, it is four years old, but it seemed that many of the issues presented are similar and he IS citing decades or so worth of data