Is wording good enough?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FancyFloss

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
One of the supplement forms asks for any pre dental experience (shadowing, assisting, etc.) not on the AADSAS application but the only thing I have done was shadowing and that is on the application. How do I address the question to tell them it's all on the application? I don't know if there a professional way to say it other than: All pre dental experience is on the AADSAS application.

Any other ideas on how to properly say that, because I don't feel my wording sounds professional enough.

Members don't see this ad.

I think anything other than a string of profanity will work. I don't think your chances hinge on this particular answer. :)

I think anything other than a string of profanity will work. I don't think your chances hinge on this particular answer. :)
How about this: I aint a drinker Im a thinker, call it what you want.

Much more of a refined taste I think.

Members don't see this ad :)
That'll work! Although seriously, my guess is all 5 or so people who will see your application will speed read right through any deeper, more professional tone you try to set. They'll look to your personal statement for the poetic, professional, unhindered prose.

Reactions: 1 user
So short and straight to the point. Thanks, techyguy!

"At this moment, my AADSAS application contains a complete and up to date summary of my dental experience. Over the next few summer months, however, I look forward to ..."

Reactions: 1 user