ITE/MOC review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

derm99

Resident
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you by any chance have the errata for Jain or do you happen to know where it can be found?

I found some and would be happy to trade.

Members don't see this ad.

Do you by any chance have the errata for Jain or do you happen to know where it can be found?

I found some and would be happy to trade.

Out of your total of 9 posts, 5 have consisted of this exact phrase/question. I would appreciate it if you stopped creating new threads and replies asking this same question repeatedly.

Reactions: 1 users
Out of your total of 9 posts, 5 have consisted of this exact phrase/question. I would appreciate it if you stopped creating new threads and replies asking this same question repeatedly.
So...about those errata...you're sayin they're out there? Hold on, let me start a new thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you point me to the thread that outlines the errata in the original Jain errata thread?
But the errata of the errata hold the secret on how to treat acne via online message board advice, that which we hold so dear in our SDN community. Thus, this cannot be shared