It's Official, I Have The Hots For SHC1984

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ImmunoPharmD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
That's right folks, I'm proud to admit my new found crush on SHC1984 and I will tell you why! You see faith is like a dentist, you and I go hand in hand like amoxicillin and vicodin. And you rarely see one without the other from his/her point of view. I agree on many of your posts regarding how to handle my love life. On top of that, you and I are very heavily criticized from our peers in that you are a sexual bunny and I am a turtle. They hate us for our views on love, but nevertheless, some suggests that we should hook up.

I thought about it, and I agree, but I don't think we should hook up because we are from different schools and that it could never be. Nevertheless, I think you are super awesome and I think those glittered lips of yours are quite spectacular. I hope that I am fortunate enough to meet another SHC1984 in real life. I'm sure I will grow fond of her and learn to fall in love with her as I distanced myself from you online. I hope you will not be creep out by this as this thread is not an intent of anything but my admiration for you.

P.S. ignore them haters, they're jealous they can't meet an awesome girl like you in real life!

With love, ImmunoPharmD

Members don't see this ad.

^
^
l
l
l
l
This is why you are still a virgin...

Members don't see this ad :)
That's right folks, I'm proud to admit my new found crush on SHC1984 and I will tell you why! You see faith is like a dentist, you and I go hand in hand like amoxicillin and vicodin. And you rarely see one without the other from his/her point of view. I agree on many of your posts regarding how to handle my love life. On top of that, you and I are very heavily criticized from our peers in that you are a sexual bunny and I am a turtle. They hate us for our views on love, but nevertheless, some suggests that we should hook up.

I thought about it, and I agree, but I don't think we should hook up because we are from different schools and that it could never be. Nevertheless, I think you are super awesome and I think those glittered lips of yours are quite spectacular. I hope that I am fortunate enough to meet another SHC1984 in real life. I'm sure I will grow fond of her and learn to fall in love with her as I distanced myself from you online. I hope you will not be creep out by this as this thread is not an intent of anything but my admiration for you.

P.S. ignore them haters, they're jealous they can't meet an awesome girl like you in real life!

With love, ImmunoPharmD

You're either a really pathetic virgin or a troll.

Totally unprofessional of you all (considering that you are pharmacists/pharmacy students) to make fun of me of being a virgin (which I'm not)

Hope everything will work out for you. Come on SHC, this pharmacy forum desperately needs a feel-good story here :D

Maybe he left his computer logged on with SDN and someone is playing a cruel joke based on his posting history.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mistake #1: complimenting her. Never compliment a woman you want to hookup with.

Good lord, you are not only a virgin but you will always be a virgin until you wake up.

I was going to say something really mean but I wont.

Oooooooo I saw it before the edit but it was lame anyway.

Why do you people assume that any thread that is not about employment outlook/clinical confusing/rotations/any other cynical-related topics to pharmacy is an automatic troll thread? Either you all need to cool down, or you guys need to put yourselves in my position and understand it! Not all of us were born with the gift to woo others (from what I've gathered, you guys seem to have it good).

I would like to ask Z for his input on this topic.

Why do you people assume that any thread that is not about employment outlook/clinical confusing/rotations/any other cynical-related topics to pharmacy is an automatic troll thread? Either you all need to cool down, or you guys need to put yourselves in my position and understand it! Not all of us were born with the gift to woo others (from what I've gathered, you guys seem to have it good).

Maybe we weren't born with the gift, but are just smart enough to know how to avoid being super creepy. Like this thread.

Mr9Xc.gif

Mistake #1: complimenting her. Never compliment a woman you want to hookup with.

This is good advice.

The bigger the jerk you are the more women will love you.

This thread is almost as creepy as the messages I use to recieve from people when I had 3500+ friends on facebook. LOL

if you paid any attention at all you know your net worth ain't anywhere close to being good enough!

This is good advice.

The bigger the jerk you are the more women will love you.

Nope, only partially true. A bad boy may capture us, but we have to see a good side pop up eventually. Can't wait around forever to hear a nice thing or two.

Dude! Ok, you can fix this. Get a 6 pack, put Love Hurts by Nazareth on repeat, and drink yourself unconscious. In the morning, try to forget this thread ever happened, and wait about a week to post again until the rest of us forget too. :thumbup:

With love, ImmunoPharmD

LMAO effing pathetic. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dude! Ok, you can fix this. Get a 6 pack, put Love Hurts by Nazareth on repeat, and drink yourself unconscious. In the morning, try to forget this thread ever happened, and wait about a week to post again until the rest of us forget too. :thumbup:

great song but quite the insult correlating it to these episodes

If played right, he's not.
He steamrolls bad players, but anybody decent buys vision wards or oracle and focuses him down fast. Way too squishy against a good team. But I digress, as discussing LoL isn't helping you with the ladies any.

You say you're not a virgin, so how did you pick up your previous girl? Maybe try that again, since it seemed to work.

He steamrolls bad players, but anybody decent buys vision wards or oracle and focuses him down fast. Way too squishy against a good team. But I digress, as discussing LoL isn't helping you with the ladies any.

You say you're not a virgin, so how did you pick up your previous girl? Maybe try that again, since it seemed to work.

Well with previous girls, I tend to not get as attached as the one I had issue with. First, I am usually very playful around females. The ones I am physically attracted to I have no trouble talking to, and eventually I form an emotional attachment and date them. I guess the good thing about this is that physical attachment comes first, then emotional. That way, when I get rejected, I don't feel as bad. But with the other girl, I just feel like crap because I am both emotionally and physically attracted. What's worst is that after being rejected by her and finding out she has a boyfriend, I lost sense of my confidence. Meeting other girls and having fun with them only reminds me that at the end of the day, she's all that's matter.

So yes, I do put her on the pedestal, but only because she has a hold on me. As I said before, she is everything that I am looking for, and until I find another lady who makes me feel the same, I don't think I can ever the be same. Also, people tend to think that she takes advantage of me, which sometimes I don't quite get, especially when I work with her and not my teammates on our therapeutic assignments. Maybe I am in denial.
Also, I said I have the hots for SHC1984, its just an internet crush and nothing more, I am in no way interested in meeting the actual SHC1984 in real life as I mentioned before. Sheesh.

Now, LOL: what I do with Twitch is this: I take the role of a roamer. Sometimes one lane will buy wards and another don't. I usually have one team from that lane place a ward, and I teleport to that ward invisible. Then POP...successful gank. Even in lanes with wards, I'm usually well aware of where they are and tend to avoid those areas. If all else fails, we turret hug until helps arrive. In many case, people think I use invis for stealth, it is part truth, but the other part is the bonus attack speed I get when I attack.

Well with previous girls, I tend to not get as attached as the one I had issue with. First, I am usually very playful around females. The ones I am physically attracted to I have no trouble talking to, and eventually I form an emotional attachment and date them. I guess the good thing about this is that physical attachment comes first, then emotional. That way, when I get rejected, I don't feel as bad. But with the other girl, I just feel like crap because I am both emotionally and physically attracted. What's worst is that after being rejected by her and finding out she has a boyfriend, I lost sense of my confidence. Meeting other girls and having fun with them only reminds me that at the end of the day, she's all that's matter.

So yes, I do put her on the pedestal, but only because she has a hold on me. As I said before, she is everything that I am looking for, and until I find another lady who makes me feel the same, I don't think I can ever the be same. Also, people tend to think that she takes advantage of me, which sometimes I don't quite get, especially when I work with her and not my teammates on our therapeutic assignments. Maybe I am in denial.
Also, I said I have the hots for SHC1984, its just an internet crush and nothing more, I am in no way interested in meeting the actual SHC1984 in real life as I mentioned before. Sheesh.

Now, LOL: what I do with Twitch is this: I take the role of a roamer. Sometimes one lane will buy wards and another don't. I usually have one team from that lane place a ward, and I teleport to that ward invisible. Then POP...successful gank. Even in lanes with wards, I'm usually well aware of where they are and tend to avoid those areas. If all else fails, we turret hug until helps arrive. In many case, people think I use invis for stealth, it is part truth, but the other part is the bonus attack speed I get when I attack.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guys, he's not trolling. He really is desperate to find a nice Asian girl to be around with. My advice to you is simple: stop wasting your time on the internet and start meeting new people. It's that simple.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guys, he's not trolling. He really is desperate to find a nice Asian girl to be around with. My advice to you is simple: stop wasting your time on the internet and start meeting new people. It's that simple.

I am well aware that my threads are near "trolls" level, but I assure you they are not. Heck, if I read these threads I would think so too. But you didn't seem to get it, I meet new people, but I can't seem to meet the ones that are like her. A simple analogy is that you played the best game of your life, and you want to emulate that experience once more, but can't seem to because your teammates are different than the ones you had.

The problem is, in higher ELO games, all lanes get wards, which will deter your ganks. Additionally, Twitch is just too squishy to be viable in teamfights and is easily shut down. Anything Twitch can do, Shaco can do better.

I am well aware that my threads are near "trolls" level, but I assure you they are not. Heck, if I read these threads I would think so too. But you didn't seem to get it, I meet new people, but I can't seem to meet the ones that are like her. A simple analogy is that you played the best game of your life, and you want to emulate that experience once more, but can't seem to because your teammates are different than the ones you had.

OK. I have been following this thread with mild amusement/annoyance and I know its basically trolltown but I had to say something.

How old are you? Are you still in junior high? My god man! Give it up about this woman!

Tell you what, when you actually reach your 30s or later, like some of us here (or at least act like it), why dont you come back and tell us how to date like a pro... Until then, grow a pair and get on with your life...