James Madison in VA; Heard back yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EastCoastHope

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have you heard anything back yet from James Madison University? They have the most affordable in-state program.

Do you know when they send out letters?

I applied a while ago but know that the official deadline is Jan 1.

Thanks so much!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I am surprised how little JMU's program is discussed in these forums. Even though this forum is old, I will be attending James Madison for OT starting next month and am excited! If anyone has questions about the applications and program in the future feel free to contact me.

Hello, I am curious as to when you got the acceptance letter to JMU? I have not heard back from them and there isn't anything recent on here about their program.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I found out about my acceptance on March 11th last year through logging onto MyMadison. I was checking my account about 3X daily at that point. I believe I got an acceptance email within two days of that and the letter was sent within the week. I don't think they have sent decisions yet, but I think the time is very close. Good Luck!

I don't know what "MyMadison" is. I know what the CollegeNET is where I did the application, but I am constantly checking my email. I am so anxious. Thank you so much though! I hope everything has gone well with your first year of school.

Kgallimore- Look back at your emails from JMU. You should have received an email shortly after you submitted your application. That email had instructions for setting up your MyMadison account. It's different than the application page.

Thank you! I found it! I appreciate your help and now I will probably be checking it all the time throughout the day.