January 2014 Naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Carbon14

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken and passed the NAPLEX within this month? If so, would you mind sharing any pointers? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I did :) Just took the NAPLEX 3 days ago and passed with a good score!! The Exam is not hard, questions are simple and the time was more than enough ( in my opinion). I had a lot of calculation questions that made me think i would fail. I studied from the Rx prep and solved the question bank twice. Besides, i used Prontopass math and 120 Math questions. Rx prep book is more than enough! I would advise you to master calculations, this is the most important thing. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi, I am taking NAPLEX in May 2014 can u please let me know what kind of question they ask specially Calculation. thanks.14824995, member: 592437"]I did :) Just took the NAPLEX 3 days ago and passed with a good score!! The Exam is not hard, questions are simple and the time was more than enough ( in my opinion). I had a lot of calculation questions that made me think i would fail. I studied from the Rx prep and solved the question bank twice. Besides, i used Prontopass math and 120 Math questions. Rx prep book is more than enough! I would advise you to master calculations, this is the most important thing. Good luck![/quote]
I did :) Just took the NAPLEX 3 days ago and passed with a good score!! The Exam is not hard, questions are simple and the time was more than enough ( in my opinion). I had a lot of calculation questions that made me think i would fail. I studied from the Rx prep and solved the question bank twice. Besides, i used Prontopass math and 120 Math questions. Rx prep book is more than enough! I would advise you to master calculations, this is the most important thing. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)

592437"]I did :) Just took the NAPLEX 3 days ago and passed with a good score!! The Exam is not hard, questions are simple and the time was more than enough ( in my opinion). I had a lot of calculation questions that made me think i would fail. I studied from the Rx prep and solved the question bank twice. Besides, i used Prontopass math and 120 Math questions. Rx prep book is more than enough! I would advise you to master calculations, this is the most important thing. Good luck![/quote]
hi congrtulation :) I'm taking naplex this conjbg Friday 31 plzzzz can u help me out ??? How was exam n what math n question were there plzzzz waiting for ur responds ..

Congrats, pharmacool! Thanks for your help.

Wellrx, check your PM. I sent you the questions. If anyone else needs them, feel free to PM me.
Congrats, pharmacool! Thanks for your help.

Wellrx, check your PM. I sent you the questions. If anyone else needs them, feel free to PM me.

Congratulations! Please send me a questions... Thanks

please does anyone that took the test this year know if we are responsible for the new drugs and updated guidelines that came out in 2013? what is the cut off time. like the tx guidelines for htn and hyperlipidemia and different now but I don't know if my test in feb will test on old or new guidelines

FYI, the questions I've got are the 120 calculation questions. I do not have actual NAPLEX questions, so please stop asking.
Hello, would you be able to send me the 120 math questions? I think those would be really helpful. Thank you in advance!

please does anyone that took the test this year know if we are responsible for the new drugs and updated guidelines that came out in 2013? what is the cut off time. like the tx guidelines for htn and hyperlipidemia and different now but I don't know if my test in feb will test on old or new guidelines
I am the same I'm taking my exam in 2 weeks and I been studying from the rxprep book 2013 and I don't know if it is enough??? Does anyone know if we would need rxprep2014 book for this months exam?

Does anyone have rxprep log in to quiz bank questions and willing to slipt the cost???

Sorry, can't split the cost the because RXPREP can easily find the cities of your IP addresses and will shut down the account if 2 citites are way too far apart. For example, if 2 cities are way too far apart like Northern California and Southern California with more than 3 hours of driving at 100 miles apart, how do you explain to RXPREP that at this hour you practice in Northern California and next day you practice in Southern California and back and forth and back and forth? Plus, you will be making around 500 dollars a day in the next few months...(62 dollars a day for 8 hours.)

Good luck in studying and please help others. Thank you very much in advance.

Thank you for posting the link. I attached to this post here to make it easy for all future pharmacist to practice and save time from looking for the file. Remember to please come back here and help each other. Thank you very much in advance.

Attachments

• 120 Math Questions with Answers from Student Doctor Network dot org, very helpful for NAPLEX.pdf
    222.3 KB · Views: 133
Hi, I am taking NAPLEX in May 2014 can u please let me know what kind of question they ask specially Calculation. thanks.14824995, member: 592437"]I did :) Just took the NAPLEX 3 days ago and passed with a good score!! The Exam is not hard, questions are simple and the time was more than enough ( in my opinion). I had a lot of calculation questions that made me think i would fail. I studied from the Rx prep and solved the question bank twice. Besides, i used Prontopass math and 120 Math questions. Rx prep book is more than enough! I would advise you to master calculations, this is the most important thing. Good luck!
[/QUOTE]
Please can you send me the tips for the exam

Hi, I am taking NAPLEX in May 2014 can u please let me know what kind of question they ask specially Calculation. thanks.14824995, member: 592437"]I did :) Just took the NAPLEX 3 days ago and passed with a good score!! The Exam is not hard, questions are simple and the time was more than enough ( in my opinion). I had a lot of calculation questions that made me think i would fail. I studied from the Rx prep and solved the question bank twice. Besides, i used Prontopass math and 120 Math questions. Rx prep book is more than enough! I would advise you to master calculations, this is the most important thing. Good luck!
[/QUOTE]
Please if you could help with tips for naplex email a

I took the Naplex today. I have two kids under 2 years old and thought I would attempt to study in 6 days. I started last saturday and did all 2700 rxprep quiz questions..And that is all I did.. Unfortunately regretting my lack of studying because i found the test very difficult. Had 105 on pre-naplex yesterday, so felt I would be prepared. There were so many Select All That apply on the test it was ridiculous. I would know two answers and then not be sure. There seemed to be very minimal straight forward easy questions. The math wasn't too bad but I like math.....Will update with final score. Just praying it was enough to pass

I took the Naplex today. I have two kids under 2 years old and thought I would attempt to study in 6 days. I started last saturday and did all 2700 rxprep quiz questions..And that is all I did.. Unfortunately regretting my lack of studying because i found the test very difficult. Had 105 on pre-naplex yesterday, so felt I would be prepared. There were so many Select All That apply on the test it was ridiculous. I would know two answers and then not be sure. There seemed to be very minimal straight forward easy questions. The math wasn't too bad but I like math.....Will update with final score. Just praying it was enough to pass
Did you pass?

I am convinced that you need 40-50% correct to pass. I had SOOOO many select Alls and am certain I did not pick all the right answers many of the times. Know your math and the rest will not matter---If I had just done math going into the test, I am convinced I would've passed based on knowing things just from knowing them from school. And I would've missed the other MANY questions regardless of doing 2700 practice questions or not. But those did help me get good on time and practice computer test taking. had about 1.5 hours left when i was done

I am convinced that you need 40-50% correct to pass. I had SOOOO many select Alls and am certain I did not pick all the right answers many of the times. Know your math and the rest will not matter---If I had just done math going into the test, I am convinced I would've passed based on knowing things just from knowing them from school. And I would've missed the other MANY questions regardless of doing 2700 practice questions or not. But those did help me get good on time and practice computer test taking. had about 1.5 hours left when i was done
Congrats!! So happy for you! Your story in encouraging considering I have a 2 month old and have really not been able to study. I take the exam Tuesday.

Sunspritz13- you've got this!! Have someone help you out extra this weekend and just study. Do practice questions and Know your math!! If u nail the math I think you will be golden. Although when you leave exam you won't feel that way. I'm starting to study for law tomrw morning and take it Wednesday pm...fun few days ago! Hope yours goes well. Keep us posted

I passed!! I have no clue how, I knew I had failed. All I can say is the math got me thru. Thanks for your encouragement stacyuf1!