Japanese Surgeon Tryouts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lost in Translation

単純な馬鹿でありたい。
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

That's pretty cool.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
In Japan, I heart surgeon. Number one. Steady hand. One day Yakuza boss need new heart. I do operation. But… mistake! Yakuza boss die! Yakuza very mad! I hide in fishing boat, come to America. No English, no food, no money! Darryl give me job. Now I have house, American car, and new woman. Darryl. Save. Life. My big secret: I kill yakuza boss on purpose. I good surgeon. THE BEST

29365f9838bd825cf9d570210881c992.jpg

Reactions: 20 users
In Japan, I heart surgeon. Number one. Steady hand. One day Yakuza boss need new heart. I do operation. But… mistake! Yakuza boss die! Yakuza very mad! I hide in fishing boat, come to America. No English, no food, no money! Darryl give me job. Now I have house, American car, and new woman. Darryl. Save. Life. My big secret: I kill yakuza boss on purpose. I good surgeon. THE BEST

29365f9838bd825cf9d570210881c992.jpg
Laughing my butt off at your post.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The future of MMIs.

Reactions: 4 users
This looks like a pretty fun dexterity challenge actually. Also when they said "but they don't cut us open with books...." I died hahaha.

They're not testing mainly for dexterity as the main purpose of this test is to see how well you can think clearly and act during stress without giving up.
Source: http://irorio.jp/nagasawamaki/20150709/244232/

So think of it as our equivalent of a stress test. I'm not sure how effective this is compared to the MMI ...