Program-Specific Info / Q's JCHS OT Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OGB

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from Jefferson (Roanoke)? I know there applications were due January 15th, but I have not heard anything back yet....

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard anything from Jefferson (Roanoke)? I know there applications were due January 15th, but I have not heard anything back yet....

I received a letter to interview a few weeks ago. I will be interviewing this Friday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey- do you mind sharing your stats?

Major: Exercise Science and a psych minor
Overall GPA: 3.2
Pre-Req GPA: 3.5
Last 60 credits GPA: 3.4
GRE: V 150 Q 155 A 3.5

Extra-Curric: sorority, mentoring student's with autism, and a club that lets you teach at-risk kids about art

Volunteer: over 300 hours in 4 different OT settings

Interviews: NYIT, JCHS so far

I know this is an old thread but here I am reviving it. :)

I received an invitation for an interview in the mail today for January 30th. I am from FL and after checking flights, they are very pricey. Does anyone know if JCHS is open to Skype/phone interviews? I plan to ask them, but wanted to know if anyone had any experience with this. Either way, I'm excited to interview and will find a way to make it happen!

Did you receive the invite to your school or permanent address? I'm home for winter break and hope I don't miss any invitations to interview. I'm from Virginia and hoping for a VA school.

I received an invite for jan 23rd. I'm from Philadelphia and have never been to Roanoke. Does anyone have any insight on the area? I've heard it's kind've in the middle of nowhere but that was just one person's opinion.

Reactions: 1 user
Did you receive the invite to your school or permanent address? I'm home for winter break and hope I don't miss any invitations to interview. I'm from Virginia and hoping for a VA school.

Hi! Sorry for the delay in response!

I received the invite to my permanent address. I hope you get one soon!

I received an invite for jan 23rd. I'm from Philadelphia and have never been to Roanoke. Does anyone have any insight on the area? I've heard it's kind've in the middle of nowhere but that was just one person's opinion.

I have heard the same thing. I'm from Florida, so I don't have any insight. I was invitied to interview on January 30th, so I'm hoping I can make it over there! The flight options aren't all that great though. :(