Jefferson U.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

efm6110

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there who applied to Jefferson for this fall, but has yet to receive a decision on whether or not they have been accepted/rejected/waitlsited?
Just curious to see if I am the only one...

Members don't see this ad.

I have been waitlisted since December with what looks like no end in sight. I can't seem to find anyone on here or have yet to even hear of anyone ever getting off the waitlist at Jeff and being offered admission. Good luck to you though. Have you tried calling or emailing Don Sharples?

The whole waiting game is killing me. Thank you though, I actually did contact Don and he said I should be receiving a decision within the week. I haven't seen anyone on here post much after receiving notice of being placed on the waitlist either, but it does seem like Jeff usually has a lengthy waitlist. Have you heard back from anywhere else?

The whole waiting game is killing me. Thank you though, I actually did contact Don and he said I should be receiving a decision within the week. I haven't seen anyone on here post much after receiving notice of being placed on the waitlist either, but it does seem like Jeff usually has a lengthy waitlist. Have you heard back from anywhere else?
try to bug him every now and then. i hadnt heard anything at all and emailed him one day. he told me i would hear within a few weeks...but received an acceptance the following day.

don is a cool dude by the way