Job offer at my practice...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danielmd06

Neurosomnologist
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls. This likely belongs in the classifieds section, but I thought I would actually try here. I've noticed some posts recently asking about jobs.

My private practice group is seeking at least one sleep physician of any background for full time sleep medicine. The location is the Jacksonville and St. Augustine areas in coastal northeast Florida.

I'm the sleep neurologist there now and absolutely love the overall situation, geographic locale, work environment, patient base, and my employers. It's the first job I've taken (I graduated fellowship in 2011) and I don't plan to leave...ever.

Over 90% of my patients come from the cardiologists of this practice, and over 90% of the patients I see are suffering from sleep disordered breathing. I don't see any pediatric cases at all. I do get the usual rare batch of RBD, PLMS, RLS, parasomnias, and some rare insomnias. The SDB cases run the full gamut with plenty of classic OSA, as well as some overlap syndrome, OHS, CSA-CSR, and complex sleep apnea.

If you're interested I welcome emails. The practice is interested in sleep medicine physicians from any particular residency background, especially pulmonary, neurology, and psychiatry.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I don't have any background in sleep medicine, but I have the moves like Jagger and my milkshake brings all the boys in the yard. Would you consider me for the position?

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied and sent you a message but have not heard back from anyone. Is this opportunity still available? I would be very interested.

Bump.

We are actually still looking for a good fit for this position if anyone currently in fellowship (or seeking a change) is interested.

Please feel free to PM me for email contact information.

Thank you.