MHA Job opportunities after mha

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harry100

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am an international student and want to pursue mha but I am worried about job opportunities after study because most people say that organizations prefer people with green card or citizenship. Is it true? And is it very difficult to get jobs after mha? And if we get one what would be the minimum starting salary ? Anyone with experience regarding this please reply and by the way I am planning to complete mha from accredited public school..

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello friend,
Hi guys, I am an international student and want to pursue mha but I am worried about job opportunities after study because most people say that organizations prefer people with green card or citizenship. Is it true? And is it very difficult to get jobs after mha? And if we get one what would be the minimum starting salary ? Anyone with experience regarding this please reply and by the way I am planning to complete mha from accredited public school..
I too have the same doubt. Did u get a reply. I have completed my mbbs in India.

Hello friend,

I too have the same doubt. Did u get a reply. I have completed my mbbs in India.

Hi,

I'm in the process of applying for MHA in the USA. I'm an MDS from India. I read your post

Were you able to find further information? I keep reading in articles here and there that it may not be as good as what the Universities claim. How are you going about it?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
any of you got into mha ??

Hi,

I'm in the process of applying for MHA in the USA. I'm an MDS from India. I read your post

Were you able to find further information? I keep reading in articles here and there that it may not be as good as what the Universities claim. How are you going about it?

Thanks
Have you applied for mha in any university ? If yes..how is your experiance ?