job postings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a website that commonly lists jobs available for ophtho? I'm still a resident but it wouldn't hurt to get an idea of what kinds are jobs are available in the areas I am interested in.

Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

The AAo_Org has a listing of jobs, posted by employers. It's under their Professional Choices/Careers section. You can search by specialty/state/etc. You can also post your resume and see if any employers will contact you. I wouldn't recommend that though, since only you really know what you want.

There's one run by Allergan, called Future Focus, which talks more about the negotiating and what to look for in a new position, but those listings are never updated.

If you're interested in an academic position, the AUPO website is pretty good. I'm not sure how often it is updated, though.

Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like the most recent postings on the AUPO website were from last week! A lot of the more recent ones were from August-October, so they're probably up to date.