jobs of Homeopathy & gynecology in USA with 2 Year Experinence in INDIA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rer010183

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hiii

i m Homeopathic Doctor i compalted my BHMS Degree in the India which is 4.5 year and one
year internship total 5.5 year course.currently i have 2 year experience as pricticing in
homeopathy doctor and 2 year experience of assistant gynacologist docator in india.now i
will go to USA in next december.
so any one tell me what are the job scope of homeopathy doctor In USA?
can i do a practice as homeopathy doctor in USA?
can i got a job in USA with use of my 2 year experience of assistant doctor of gyneclogist?
WHAT ARE THE COURSES WHICH IS PREFERABLE TO ME FOR GETTING BEST DOCTOR JOB IN USA?
if i want to change the field then which course is prefarable to me for 2 year?

please give me solution ASAP

Members don't see this ad.

It is impossible even u are MD gynec in allopathy field,u have to give Three parts of USMLE exams and it will take preparation of 1 year and then u have to do residency for 4 years atleast in gynecology. Experience in other countries of 50 years will not be enough,so dont think about that.US policy for doctors is very straight forward and that means tough. U think and find out career in homeopathy there as i dont know anything about that.sorry.

i want to get job of assistant in gynacology field in USA......

thats possible or not based on my 2 year experience?

REPLY ME

It is impossible even u are MD gynec in allopathy field,u have to give Three parts of USMLE exams and it will take preparation of 1 year and then u have to do residency for 4 years atleast in gynecology. Experience in other countries of 50 years will not be enough,so dont think about that.US policy for doctors is very straight forward and that means tough. U think and find out career in homeopathy there as i dont know anything about that.sorry.

Members don't see this ad :)
No, you cannot have a job as a homeopathic physician in the US. However, there are homeopathic providers in the US. I do not believe they are accredited, and most likely, you'd have to open up your practice and build up a client base (which will be very expensive, and full of risk since you are not guaranteed business).

As for assistant gynecology, do you mean a midwife? If so, the one program I know is becoming a nurse midwife. In this case, you become a nurse, and then take some additional courses, I believe.

i have an experience in homeopathic physician of 2 years in india
can i start direct practice as homeopath physician in USA?or any license i require for do a practice in homeopath physician....FOR USA?

i dont want to do job as nurse in gynacology section....but in USA physician Assistant also work as doctor, so like that i have experience of 2 years in gynacology field. with the use of this can i do a job as physician assistant in gynacology field in USA? Or i have to pass any exam or join course?

please reply

No, you cannot have a job as a homeopathic physician in the US. However, there are homeopathic providers in the US. I do not believe they are accredited, and most likely, you'd have to open up your practice and build up a client base (which will be very expensive, and full of risk since you are not guaranteed business).

As for assistant gynecology, do you mean a midwife? If so, the one program I know is becoming a nurse midwife. In this case, you become a nurse, and then take some additional courses, I believe.

i have an experience in homeopathic physician of 2 years in india
can i start direct practice as homeopath physician in USA?or any license i require for do a practice in homeopath physician....FOR USA?

Homeopathy is not recognized in the United States officially. You won't work at a hospital or have the privileges of MD or DO physicians. You can still be a homeopath, but you will have to open up your own practice and gain business that way (I would advise against this, because it is very difficult to get a steady stream of patients in the US).

i dont want to do job as nurse in gynacology section....but in USA physician Assistant also work as doctor, so like that i have experience of 2 years in gynacology field. with the use of this can i do a job as physician assistant in gynacology field in USA? Or i have to pass any exam or join course?

please reply

If you want to be a Physician Assistant, you have to go to Physician Assistant school. In the United States, this will take 2-3 years, and to get in, you will have to take the MCAT or GRE as well as have a college degree before you start.

what is the job scope if i m join in online course or distance learning course of physician assistant?

can i get better job?

what is the job scope if i m join in online course or distance learning course of physician assistant?

can i get better job?

As far as I know, there are no completely online courses for physician assistant. But there might be - I am not an expert in that area. Maybe you should try the PA Forums.

any course regarding physicin Assistant in Gynacology in USA? if yes then Which Is the best college for this course? if i join a course then university give a permission for part time job for how many hours? if yes then what type of job can i do during this course..

plz help me....

reply .....

Hey, to get targeted help, please search for a Physician Assistant forum and post there. They will help you more.

my education qualification is BECHLORE OF HOMEOPATHY IN MADICINE AND SURGERY(BHMS)its 5.5year course after 12 standard i got 67%
in INDIA

i want to get Better job as doctor as early as possible in the USA

which one is the best 2 or 3 year medical doctor course can i join in the USA's Medical college?

what is the normal course fee?

is it possible part time?

if its possible then what type of job can i do during education?

plz help me..

give me answer.....

yaar tujhe samajh nahin aa rahi hai? why are you making people repeat the same thing over and over again ? chal main tere bheje mein ghusane ka try karta hun....ab sun....

to become a licensed physician in the US, u NEED TO HAVE PASSED 3 STEPS of USMLEs AND NEED TO DO 3/4 YEARS OF RESIDENCY. Homeopathy is not recognized in america. Osteopathy is one of the alternate healthcare options you have. Aside from that you can't set up your practice without a license. Medical colleges in the US rarely take non US citizens. And i've never ever heard of a medical degree being done online or by correspondance !!!

Stop posting stupid things. You clearly have absolutely no knowledge of what the whole process is. Read up on the forums before asking absurd questions repeatedly.

okay not be mean but schandan you are fricken awesome... LOL... I dunno if this guy speaks hindi but if he does I don't think he is coming back...

Status
Not open for further replies.