Johns Hopkins MHS in Reproductive and Cancer Biology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cheerful85

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with the Johns Hopkins MHS program in Reproductive and Cancer Biology? I was accepted to this program, and am debating whether or not to attend, and was wondering if anyone with any direct experience of the program might be able to comment. The only thread I could find on this forum with substantive comments about the program was from 2006 (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=275562) and I would be somewhat nervous about basing my decision off of information from 7 years ago ;).

Members don't see this ad.

Hey nice to meet you! I will be matriculating this program in the fall! I was actually gonna start a thread like this to see who all is going. A few friends of mine just finished the 1 year (MHS) and 2 year (ScM) programs, if you have any questions I can get some answers. What do you need to know?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey nice to meet you! I will be matriculating this program in the fall! I was actually gonna start a thread like this to see who all is going. A few friends of mine just finished the 1 year (MHS) and 2 year (ScM) programs, if you have any questions I can get some answers. What do you need to know?

Excellent! Thank you so much. I am going to PM you some questions, if that would be OK.